💞

"Hijar Ka Tara doob chala hai, dhalne lagi hai Raat Wasi....

Qatra qatra baras rhi hai,  ashqoo ki barsaat Wasi...."

It's been 3 weeks since Manizeh realized that she had fallen in love with her husband, her Mir.

These days have been a blessing for everyone in the Khan family, especially for Manizeh and Taimoor.

She had lived a new life these days and everything made her fall in love with him more each day.

She was again lost in her daydreaming when something was splashed on her. She was coughing and dusting her face trying to remove the flour glaring at Shazir who was laughing like a hyena holding his stomach.

Manizeh looked at him with the same look his elder brother gives him, his brother's attitude was rubbing on her, he thought.

"Shazir I will kill you... If you can't help me then don't create a mess,"

Manizeh warned him who was still amused with his artwork, he has thrown the flour on her when she was busy mixing the batter.

"But you look cute like this,"

He said smirking and she throws the spatula at him who gets startled.

He glared at her but before he can open his mouth Manizeh stopped him.

"I have to make this cake before your brother came back... you knew bade papa will not be able to stall him for a long time and you are not helping in any sense so step out of the kitchen Shazir. You have one minute to go and if you don't go I will call Badi Ammi. You know na... Her sandal was missing you for days now,"

she smirked at him who was huffing but soon turned to go out but not before stealing the chocolate bar she was eating.

She screamed at him who was running like a bat out of hell but rolled her eyes at his childish behaviour.

"Stupid... Idiot... He stole my chocolate I will throw his new shoes out of the house... Then he will learn his lesson to never cross Manizeh Taimoor Khan,"

She blabbering while pouring the batter in the baking tray and placing it in the oven.

She set the timer and clean up the mess her stupid cousin created. She smiled when she sat down thinking about her Mir.

She has started to call him Mir when she was alone.

Now she has accepted him as her husband and she felt giddy each time she called herself his wife.

In these three weeks, he was so good to her, he took care of her with so much love.

She was blessed to have him in her life. She remembered the day she was looking at the family album with everyone and then she saw a cute picture of her holding a teddy bear to her chest.