Chapter # 13 💫

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

How are you all? Hope you are happy and healthy with your loves ones.

One question from the last update. Who like the letters?

Also, grab your tissues. You will need it.

Almost 12k words. So yeah long one for you to enjoy.

Also guys,  come on show enthusiasm, the story is almost finished. Don't go silent on me.

I am having fever today but still want your love dose. So yeet me lots of love with your comments pleeeeeeeseeeee.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

جو سکّوں کا کوئی نام ہوتا تو کیا ہوتا؟
اگر تُو نا ہوتا تو میرا کیا ہوتا؟
یہی سوچنا تھا کے تو مل گیا مجھ کو
پر تیرے بن یہ دل ہوتا تو کیا ہوتا؟

Jo sukoon ka koi naam hota toh kya hota?
Agar Tu na hota toh mera kya hota?
Yahi sochna tha ke Tu mil Gaya mujhko
Par tere bin yeh Dil hota toh kya hota?

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"I will kill Janna... Why do I have to wear this?"

Irritated with the lace on the neckline and the heaviness of the red frock that her sister made her wear, Mannat moved towards the stairway grumbling under her breath.

She was already frustrated with everything and the dress was pissing her off further. Almost stumbling over her feet, she glared at the step and then at the dress.

"Had ha,"

Stomping her feet with a red face that matched her dress, she can't understand why she has to dress up. First Jannat and Daima made her cook a feast for everyone claiming they want to surprise everyone.

As both girls can't cook to survive, they turn to the only available help that was Mannat. She spend hours in the kitchen heat and then her sister pushed her inside the bathroom with the dress in her hand.

Telling if she won't wear it then she will cut or donate Mannat all comfortable hoodies and she had to agree reluctantly.

But it didn't mean that she was happy with Jannat mafia approach. As she was trying to hold the frock so she won't fall to her own death, she bumped into a hard chest and hissed in pain.

"Ouch,"

"I should ban you from the stairway,"

Putting her hands on her waist and her eyes narrowed at Murad who was frowning but looking at her for possible injuries.