💓

"Tan lade to tan mukk jaaye....
Rooh jude to judi reh jaaye....

Tujhse kiya hai dil ne bayan....
Diya nigahon ko zuban....
Wada wafa ka kiya....

Tujhse liya khud ko mila....
Liya duaon ka sila....
Jeene ka sapna liya....

Kuch to hai tujhse Raabta 💓...."

The beauty of nature was delectable in its own way. The Beautiful and mesmerizing orange hues of the sun giving the gobsmacked sight of the landscape and forest in the Swat valley.

Every morning breaths in the sweetness of hope to walk in and hang around our Destiny and every sorrow grows and lies in branches of love were hoping for a new beginning.

The white palace was surrounded by both, and this beauty of nature was a blessing for its residents.

The whole house was bustling with people doing their work, getting started with the new day, everyone but one.

The light danced through the gap in the drapes, illuminating the far wall that was covered in the prints and magazine cut-outs.

His room is the true definition of a bachelor rebel room, having a little touch of manliness and mostly filled with colors.

He was holding his plush cushion close to his heart smiling and mumbling in his sleep, probably again dreaming about his dream girl.

The door to his room opened, as the person shook their head at his still sleeping figure with a scowl on their face.

They moved toward with and tried waking him up but like always he was sleeping without any care for his surroundings.

"Wake up you moron... It's already late,"

He groaned in his sleep holding their hand as it was shaking his vigorously and disturbing his sleep.

He holds the hand and caressed it mumbling sweet nothing as he thought that his dream girl is with him.

"Let me sleep Janaan... I promise to give you all my time later,"

The person pulled their hand away wiping it on their clothes making faces in disgust.

"You called for this idiot,"

He whined as he felt his dream girl pulled herself away from him but the next moment he woke up screaming and cursing.

"WHAT THE HELL?"

Now the baby khan was fully awake, Shazir was shocked and overwhelmed as he tried to absorb what happened to him.

He sat there on his bed, soaking wet from the ice-cold water, sleep long forgotten, the bone-chilling weather of Swat was already deadly but this kind of prank is not acceptable, now he was angry.

He looked at the person responsible for his condition. He was ready to burst his anger on them but when he saw his big brother standing there with his hands on his hip glaring at him, he took a double-take.

"Lala... Why did you do this again? You promised to not do this last week...,"

"You promise me that you will not be late for work again and if you do then I can do whatever I want. Now stop whining and get started... It's already late Mr. Shazir Khan,"