💘

"Kehnde loki lamiyan ne rahwan ishq diyan
Haye!!! Ki dasa ki baat sunawan ishq diyan

Aukhay painday tez hawawa ishq diyan
Jaan na chhadan vekh wafavan ishq diyan"

The next day Maham and Salaar get ready and spend the whole day working.

Maham even didn't get a chance to meet Hina but she planned to go to baby Mahi's room after finishing her work.

She asked the nurses and Dr. Afzal about Mahi's progress and was happy to know that she was stable but still in an induced coma for fast recovery.

Maham finished her work and told Salaar that she was going to meet Hina.

"Ok dove... But I am not going without you ... You go and spend time with her but then you will call me and we can go back,"

Maham knew that arguing with him was futile so she just nodded her head and hugged him.

"Ok fine... Now bye... I will call you when I am free,"

She moved toward baby Mahi's room to find Hina and have the talk unless she wanted to be hunt down.

She smiled at the door and opened it quietly to not disturb the baby girl but the next moment, she froze.

"Hey, baby... I hope you are feeling well now. Just get well soon... Baba is missing you so much,"

In the room beside baby Mahi bed was Affan sitting holding her small hands and looking so broken that Maham heart pained.

She knew it was painful for him to see his daughter like this, surrounded by wires and machines but she will be good soon, in sha Allah.

"You know... You are the only family except Dado, phupho, and her... I can't lose you... just come back to Baba soon... Please baby,"

Affan was now crying but his words were causing more pain to her.

Maham closes her mouth when she heard the specific mention of her, he meant Minal, right.

But where is she? Why she is not with her daughter right now? She thought.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she got startled when someone placed a hand on her shoulder.

She turned around to look at Hina who was looking at her with raised eyebrows.

Maham looked at Affan but he was lost talking with his girl who was sleeping peacefully that he didn't notice her presence.

She closes the door politely and turned to the girl who was still eyeing her cousin with questioning eyes.

"You scared me Hina... Don't sneak up on me like this,"

"Api... You are the one who was acting all sneaky looking at them and not going inside... Leave that... Where were you? I was waiting for you since morning... Now come on I want to talk with you,"

Maham opened her mouth to explain why she was standing by the door when her baby cousin stopped her and grabbed her hand.

"We will talk soon api... But first, we have to go somewhere private... Too many ears here...let's go to the nearby cafe...ok?"

Maham nodded at her and soon they reached there.

Hina ordered their coffee and when it was placed in front of them she turned toward Maham with accusing eyes.

"So start talking api... Why did you do this to me and Baba? You want to leave Bhai na... Then why give us the punishment of the things we didn't do?"