Chapter 6

A few months ago ~

"Are you sure you wanna go to Seoul for your further studies?" My mother asked once again while I was packing my bag to leave for Seoul the next day.

"Yes, eomma." I chuckled.

"But it hasn't been long since the incident. I'm really worried about your health, honey." She came closer before pulling me into a hug.

"I'll be fine, eomma. Even though it's not been long since I lost my memories, I'm doing quite well. And if you're still worried then why don't you come with me?" I asked.

"You know your father, right? He has a lot of work here in Busan and needs my help in every little thing." She pulled away with a laugh.

"Yes, but you are forgetting that you have work too. Now go or you'll be late." I lightly pushed her towards the door as she giggled.

"Okay, okay, I'm going! You wanna get rid of me, don't you?"

"Yes. Now go, go." I flapped my hands in front of her in a motion of shoo-ing her away.

She pouted, "Rude." and left.

I chuckled and finished packing the rest of my belongings.

I had an accident a year ago and since then, I don't remember anything about my life or anybody being a part of it.

When I woke up in the hospital, I couldn't even recognize my own parents. But thankfully, my brain secured most of my academic knowledge so I was able to continue studying what I loved.

Performing arts.

I loved to dance, so I applied to the biggest Arts University in Seoul and got accepted instantly.

My mother was quite worried about me moving to a city that was quite far away from my hometown but she loved me enough to not be a hurdle in the path of pursuing my dreams.

She gave me 4 credit cards so that I won't go roaming around like a poor girl.

Yeah. My family is rich af. But I don't like squandering money like many of the rich kids do. I rather like to be known as a normal kid, living a normal life with enough money to spend on her studies and other necessities.

I prefer living my life using my own money but that still had a long way to go, so I just took what my parents offered me and used them efficiently.

After moving to Seoul, I met Yuna in one of our mutual classes and became friends immediately. She was in need of a place to stay on rent so I let her share my apartment.

In the span of a month, we got very close to each other. To the point, we started understanding each other like sisters.

A couple of months in the university and she already found the love of her life or at least that's what she said.

Yoongi was really sweet to both of us but you know who was the sweetest?... His friend, Jimin.

Even though Yoongi was our senior, Jimin was in the same year as us. Yoongi and Yuna would go on dates but it was more of a hangout for the four of us.

At first, Jimin flirted with me just like he does with other girls on the campus, but I felt like he was being genuinely sweet towards me.

I started catching feelings for him by becoming a part of his everyday flirting routine.

We would eat lunch together in the canteen and share sweet moments, well mostly him shamelessly trying to flirt with me, which were apparently labeled as a friendly behavior by him.