Chapter 11

The next day, I went to the Namsan Tower, disguised with an overall black outfit and a mask to cover at least half of my face along with a bucket hat to cover the remaining half.

I was carefully looking around, scanning the entire area for any sign of either Jimin or Mrs. Park until I spotted both of them walking towards the staircase to go up and enjoy the view of the entire city.

Maintaining a good distance, I followed them up as they stopped to look around and I quickly hid behind one of the trees.

It was risky to go near them since they might find out that I'm spying on them but the distance I was maintaining was too far to be able to hear their conversations.

So I put on my earphones without playing anything in them to pretend I was listening to music and texting as I slowly walked closer.

"How's appa?" I heard Jimin asking Mrs. Park.

"He's doing fine handling the new business quite well." Mrs. Park answered. "But he's angry at you."

"I know. It's because of the decision I took, right?"

Mrs. Park nodded.

So, does that mean, Jimin is their son?

Then what about Y/n?

"Anyway... when, why, and how did you start dating Y/n?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Actually... I'm not dating her."

Huh?

"What do you mean?" She asked him.

"There were guys in the university who tried to hit on her. So I asked her to pretend to be my girlfriend giving her some lame reasons which she actually believed. That way those guys didn't approach her since they fear bothering me." He chuckled until he got a strong hit on his arm from Mrs. Park.

"Why did you lie to her? You could have said that you were jealous."

"She would have killed me, eomma."

"Why would she kill you?"

"She doesn't like me!!"

"How do you know that?"

Jimin went silent and scratched the back of his neck.

Mrs. Park released a sigh. "If you weren't my son, I would have punched you in your pretty face for troubling my daughter."

Wait...

So, Jimin is Y/n's brother??!!!?

WTF!!???

_

Yuna: Y/n...
I want to talk to you about something important!
Very important!!

Y/n: Alright...
You come home first and then you can tell me–

Yuna: I can't take the risk of getting into an accident.

Y/n: What are you talking about?

Yuna: You know in dramas if someone finds the truth, something bad happens with that person before they could reveal it...

Y/n: You're watching too many dramas these days.

Yuna: That's true though–
Wait... Off-topic–
Why didn't you tell me that you are "fake dating" Park Jimin???