Chapter 10 <the actual one>

(This is the real chapter💜)

"You like me?"

"No..."

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't-"

Ring~

My phone rang up at the perfect time, saving me from having to explain myself.

Y/n: Hey, Yuna!
What's up?

Yuna: Hey...
Can you come home?...
Right now...?

Y/n: Why? What's wrong?

Yuna: Uhh... Well-

Eomma: Where are you, lady?

Y/n: Eomma?

Eomma: Yes! It's me!
Come home, right now!!

Y/n: What's going on?
How did you come here all of a sudden?

Eomma: I'll answer you once you get here.

Y/n: Alright, I'll be there in an hour...

_

"Sorry, Jimin, I gotta go. My mom is here in Seoul and she wants me to go back to my apartment to meet her." I explained to him before he insisted on dropping me at my apartment building and I agreed as I needed to go home as soon as possible or my mom would have baked me in a volcano.

I thanked the rest of the boys before leaving as Jimin dropped me at my destination.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Jimin asked me.

I nodded. "I'll be alright. Don't worry." I assured him with a smile and walked out to go to my apartment.

I rang the doorbell and was greeted by my mom with a frown over her eyebrows.

"Where were you the entire night?"

"Eomma, can we talk inside at least? I'll answer your questions."

She let me in and I sighed as I drank a glass of water that Yuna gave me, worried that I was nervous to answer my mom about everything that happened yesterday.

"You've been in such a danger yesterday and you didn't even bother to let me know about it?!" My mother raised her voice a little as she looked at me being understandably concerned.

"I'm sorry, eomma. I didn't want to bother you because- See... I'm completely fine." I tried to convince her.

"Really?"

I nodded.

"Then, would you care to explain me where did you stay all night?" She raised an eyebrow.

I nervously gulped as I spared a glance at Yuna before looking back at my mother who was waiting for me to answer her question.

"I was with my friends."

"Your friends?" She questioned back, not quite believing in me.

"Yea-Yeah..."

"I don't believe you."

"She's not lying, Mrs. Park."

We shot our heads at the door as we saw Jimin standing there.