Chapter 8

"Get in the car! Quick!" I saw the doctor, Kim Seokjin, right outside the gate, calling us to sit inside the huge ass car he brought along.

"Good timing, hyung!" Jungkook before they hopped inside along with me, following them behind and settling down between Jimin and Mr. Jung.

"Namjoon had called me earlier and informed me about the situation." Seokjin explained, quickly changing the gear and driving away as fast as possible.

But what made me furrow my eyebrows was that all of them looked pretty relaxed, contrary to how general people would have reacted.

"It seems like you guys know each other pretty well." I finally spoke up as curiosity took the best of me.

They looked in my direction and then glanced at each other before Mr. Kim spoke out of the silence that took over after my words.

"Yes, Y/n. We know each other for a long time, way before coming to this university."

I slightly bobbed my head at the reply but there were still a lot of questions that were bothering me in my mind.

"Where are we going now?" I asked since I found the roads a little unfamiliar to me as the car drove towards the other side of the city.

"Our house." Jimin looked at me with a smile.

Even though I knew Yoongi and Jimin for almost a semester now, I– not even Yuna– have visited their house, neither did they ever invited us.

It was always them who came to our apartment.

Wait... Yuna-

I took out my phone and quickly dialed Yuna's number.

Yuna: Girl, where are you?!
Did you get out safely??
And what about those guys?
Are Yoongi and the boys alright??

Y/n: First of all... Calm down!...
We all are completely fine.
But did you reach home?

Yuna: Yeah I did.
I was gonna wait for you but then I thought that it might cause more trouble.
So I decided to trust the boys and go home.

Y/n: You did the right thing!
By the way, I'm currently with the boys, heading towards their house.

Yuna: Their house??

Y/n: Uhh... Yeah...
Anyways, I'll talk to you later.

Yuna: Alright. Take care.

Y/n: I will~

_

After a few more minutes of driving, we stopped in front of a house not very huge but still looked quite classy from the outside.