Chapter 5

"Get out of the way! Let me check." A tall, handsome-looking man entered the room, shoving the boys away from the bed.

"Who is he? Is he a doctor?" I asked, whispering to Yoongi.

"You can say that." He shrugged.

The man sat on the bed, beside Y/n, as he examined her eyes and nerve pulses carefully.

He hummed to himself before turning to us. "She is exhausted. But it's not physical exhaustion." He specified. "Did you say something that made her stressed or trigger her mind somehow?"

We all shook our head before looking at Jimin who didn't give any reaction. He glanced at the unconscious girl and then back at the man sitting beside her.

"She was smiling, hyung." Jimin responded. "She didn't look stressed at all. But then, she suddenly clenched her fist around her hair and passed out after a couple of seconds."

The guy stood up and checked his wristwatch. "It's almost morning. Y'all should leave her to rest."

"I'm not leaving." Jimin spoke up again.

"Jimin-ah, she'll be fine. She'll probably wake up in a couple of hours."

Their way of communicating seemed like they knew each other quite well.

"I want to stay with her, hyung."

"Alright, then we'll come back when she wakes up," I said and left the room with the others except for Jimin.

_

*JIMIN'S POV*

I sat beside her and caressed her palm with my thumbs. For some reason, I felt guilty for what happened to her even though I had no idea how she fainted so suddenly.

The moment she collapsed felt like a nightmare turning into reality. Her unconscious figure rushed a wave of fear inside me. The fear of losing something precious.

I've been through the same situation before but it didn't feel any less terrifying this time.

Her arms shifted a little, taking me by surprise as I inhaled a breath of joy knowing that she was gaining her sense back.

I expected her to open her eyes as she did after a few seconds but quickly squinted them due to the mild sunlight falling over her eyes.

She took her time to adjust her vision as she quickly smiled when her eyes fell on me.

I ginned in happiness, wanting to hug her so bad but I resisted myself with the utmost strength I could.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better, I guess." She smiled.

"Do you remember what happened?" I hesitated to ask her but it was important for us to know.

She shook her head. "I only remember getting a headache and hearing someone speaking but it was very faint."

I nodded. "Don't think about it too much. Just take a good rest, alright?"

She hummed in response.

_

*Y/N'S POV*

Y/n:
Hello, eomma?

Eomma:
Don't eomma me, young lady!
Where were you yesterday night?

Y/n:
I-I fell asleep?