Chapter 13

Y/n explained how she was being forced by her parents to marry the guy she didn't have any feelings for. And to top that, the guy was not at all worthy of her OR her feelings.

"Don't worry, Y/n. You go back home and let the things happen and just go with the flow." Jimin told her. "We'll keep in touch with you and will see to it that you don't have to marry that piece of shit."

Y/n giggled as we laughed as well.

"Thanks, Jimin." She smiled and my dear friend looked away with a visible reddish blush on his cheeks.

Jiminie, you're really a phabo...

Later that day, after we dropped Y/n back at her house, I had a small conversation with Jimin.

"Why don't you tell her that you like her?" I asked.

"Like whom?"

He is so bad at hiding his emotions. Why is he even trying?...

"Jimin, I know you like Y/n. Just confess. We won't tease you, I swear."

He sighed. "Fine! I like her! But I don't wanna tell her just yet. I'll take some time to get to know her and let her know me as well."

Smiling, I put a hand over his shoulder. "Whatever decision you'll make, I'll support you."

"Us too..." The other boys appeared out of nowhere.

"Were you guys eavesdropping on us?" Jimin asked but they shook their head.

"Maybe a little." Hoseokie hyung mumbled.

_

Y/n started spending most of her time with us, at our house, ever since that day.

While we were together having fun, we also taught her some physical attacks for self-defense just in case.

We stopped using our capabilities for our own revenge and started aiming for the people who were doing crimes in the city and beyond.

In no time, our group became well known everywhere by the name of BTS as in Bulletproof Boys in simple.

And since we wanted to keep our personal lives safe, we never showed our faces, neither did they know our real names as we gave ourselves different identities when on such missions.

They knew Namjoon hyung as RM, Seokjin hyung as Jin, Yoongi hyung as SUGA, Hoseok hyung as j-hope, Jimin as Chim, Jungkook as JK, and me as V.

Y/n knew about our every schedule and mission and helped us however possible.

_

- PRESENT -

"As time went by, you got closer to our group and especially to Jimin..." I said.

Y/n blushed after hearing that as a chuckle left my mouth at her reaction.

"Please tell me I didn't marry that psycho fiancé of mine..."

"Uhh... Actually, I don't know..." I looked away.

"What do you mean you don't know??" She frowned.

"3 years ago, we had a special mission for which we had to go out of the city for around three months. And since we didn't want to leave you alone in Seoul, Jimin stayed back." I explained.

"That's why we don't know what happened during those three months. The only thing we know is that you got into a severe accident." I looked down as regret took over my mind all over again.