Chapter 1

"You are an idiot."

"I know." I shoved my head in my book, almost banging it on the desk.

"How can you reject your crush?" Yuna spoke up again, but this time, she was a bit too loud which made all the students in our classroom look at us.

She bowed in apology and turned to me again.

"So what if he is my crush?" I looked up at her. "He doesn't like me."

"Then why did he asked you to date him?" She questioned.

What am I suppose to tell her?

The fact that he asked me to pretend to be his girlfriend only to save his stupid ass from a stupid stalker?

I can't even tell her that Jimin is gay. I promised him that I won't tell this to anybody.

But... I don't get it. Why does he want to keep his sexuality a secret?

"Hello~ can you hear me?"

I came back from my thoughts when a male voice passed through my ear.

I followed the voice only to see Park Jimin standing in front of me while waving his hands in front of my face, trying to get my attention.

I quickly backed away in shock while a chuckle left his plumpy lips.

Shit! That smile!

"What is it?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to say 'Hi' but you seemed lost in your thoughts. Were you thinking about me?"

I scoffed.

"Why in the world would I-?"

Before I could complete my sentence, he leaned closer to my face and placed his index finger on my lips.

All the girls around us started screaming at the sight. Some with excitement and some with jealousy but Jimin completely ignored them as he smiled at me ever so sweetly.

Why are you doing this???

"That stalker is here somewhere. Please, play along." He requested.

As soon as he said that, I wanted to yank his hand away from my lips but my body refused to listen to my brain.

I ended up nodding in agreement as he stood back straight.

"Yuna, can I take your seat for today?" He asked my friend whom I'm gonna talk to very soon for moving from her seat beside mine and giving it to Jimin, thoughtlessly.

"Thank me later." She mouthed at me with a proud smile.

"You're going to hell!" I mouthed her back.

Our professor entered the class and started the lecture.

Throughout the period, Mr. Park Jimin was nothing but a pain in my hand.

Yes, my hand. Because he kept grabbing my hand at every possible chance he got by saying that he felt someone was watching him.

Honestly, I felt a bit creepy after hearing him saying that to me every 5 minutes. Now, I was scared of being stalked and it was all because of this pretty but stupid human.

The class got over after what felt like an eternity as I rushed out of the classroom at the speed of flash.

Since it was break time, I went to the canteen and waited for Yuna to join. She came after a few minutes but with her boyfriend and Jimin.