RECOGNITION

First of all I want to thank everyone of you wonderful dearies for reading and enjoying the lives of my fictional family. It has definitely been one hell of a ride and it couldn't and wouldn't have happened without you all cheering me on.  I have over 170k reads now and it's raising as you read this. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!! It means so much to me. Second there have been a lot of people wanting me to have someone else puck up where I leave off and I'm sorry to say that it won't be happening. This is my baby and I have worked to long and hard to let it continue with someone else. I wrote it this way and I am ending it this way for a reason. That reason simply being I like it this way. I am considering a second book for Sean and throwing in a few of the originals as well here and there but I'm still not sure on it.  Who knows with me. I have a new book I am anxious to put on here but I can't seem to figure out a name for it yet I will put up a description and see if you all can help me sometime.

Love to you all and now I will shut up and get the chapter up and end this wonderful journey. Thank you all again for the laughs and tears. Sorry I lied. Lol

Last but not least I want to thank you all for the wonderful names you gave me. It was definetly hard to chose so I compromised and changed things up a bit. If I didn't use your suggestion I do apologize but there were so many I couldn't use them all. It doesn't mean that I didn't like them I just had so many to choose from.

This is a list of the people I chose names from. Thank you all so much. I am working on your chapter now and it will be up tonight I hope. If not it will be definitely tomorrow night I promise. 

THANKS TO:
AND THIS IS IN NO CERTAIN ORDER
BevR1978
The _ Magic
Missmya 16
Petergayesalmon
Sweetgapeach80
Jesswilliams777
APinchOfFairyDust
Roseackles
Megan 1210
Choir nerd 12
0andielehman0
Jasminemillie

THANKS again for everything guys. Sorry if I missed anyone or spelled something wrong. I'm on my phone so you know how that goes. ;-)

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's day.  Kisses and hugs to you all.

♡♡♡♡♡♡