Chapter 4

Travis woke to his alarm going off at five o'clock. He looked at the girl next to him and climbed out of bed with a groan. He jumped in the shower at five fifteen and at a quarter till six was pushing Sandra out the door.

He heard her saying something to him, but he didn't care. The only thing he could focus on was 'her' behind Sandra. The expression on her face was priceless. A smile touched his lips. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights. As he saw more of her face anger flooded through him at the bruises on one side of her face but he quickly masked his thoughts as she seemed to sensed the change in him.

This beautiful woman had been on his mind throughout the entire evening with Sandra. The entire evening he had pretended it was this beauty he was with instead. When he slept with Sandra last night it had been this fragile dark haired creature in front of him that he had pictured.  Thinking of her is the only reason anything had happened to begin with.

Not that Sandra wasn't beautiful; it was just that she never shut up. She talked nonstop throughout dinner, which most of it he had never heard due to the fact he had tuned her out. He had stopped listening about twenty minutes into the conversation. He had wanted nothing more then to pay for the meal and leave, alone.

She had followed him to his place to watch a movie. She had talked through most of it. His mind wasn't on the movie but on the woman he'd met earlier that day. The more he thought of her the more his blood heated his body. He hadn't even noticed when he became aroused, but she had and took matters into her own hands. One thing led to another and she wound up in his bed.

There he found out that even in sleep this woman still talked. He was more then eager to push her out the door this morning.

Now before him stood the woman that had taken over his thoughts since she had almost hit him in the garage.

He watched amused as she looked back at him and then rushed to her door and fumbled with the lock before finally making it inside only to slam her door. He couldn't help but let out a chuckle. He closed his door and finished getting ready for his first day at this new company. He was the owner but he had just taken over a local company here that had been struggling. He'd purchased it about seven months ago and had been here once to oversee the workers. He had moved to New York after college and started up his construction company. It had been very successful but he had a new adventure that had brought him here and he was eager to start.

Later that night he stopped off at the bar with a couple of the guys who wanted to welcome their new boss and had a couple of beers with them. A sassy red head sidled up to him before he left for the night. She had legs that never quit and a figure out of this world so he decided to hell with it and took her home with him.

As they walked up the stairs to his apartment he'd realized that she'd had a lot to drink and really thought about letting her sleep it off. She was giggling and stumbling all over the place and her words were slurred so bad he couldn't make out what she was saying. He couldn't stop himself from laughing as he leaned her against the wall by his door and she proceeded to slide right down it sideways. He caught her before she made it to far and decided she needed a cold shower and some coffee to sober her up some. After that who knows he might just give her what she's after anyway.

The next morning he got up and left the red head in his bed as he took his shower and he was pushing her out the door a bit later seeings as he didn't have to work today. He had decided to let her sleep it off a little before he woke her up gave her two asprins, maybe a cup of coffee and booted her out the door.

So when he opened his door and shooed out 'Candy' to find himself once again face to face with his beautiful neighbor he couldn't hide his smirk at the look once again on her face.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There you go guys I told you it would be short. What's going to happen next? Will she talk to him? Will he make a move on her now? You will have to wait and see. Just remember next chapter is more of our sexy neighbors. Till next time!!!  READ ON MY DEARIES!!!!

And don't forget to VOTE! COMMNT! AND MOST OF ALL ENJOY!!!!