53

Chapter 53

I'm just so happy na andito si Julie to stay the night with me. She just makes everything right. Gets niyo ba? Parang, just with her smile, everything is in their rightful place. Parang... Basta! Julie makes everything worth it. She's worth it.

She's been asleep since we went to my room 2 hours ago. She's been tired from school kanina kaya bagsak agad siya pagkahiga. Idagdag pa yung nangyari kanina. I stared at her and watched her chest go up and down calmly. She looks peaceful and calm and I just don't want to ruin that. Nakadapa siya as her head rests on my chest and her arm wrapped around my waist as if she doesn't want to let me go. I smiled before I kissed her and laid my head on the pillow. Matutulog ma rin ako. I have to sleep bago pa ko magsimulang mag-isip ng mga bagay-bagay.

I was about to drift off when I heard my phone ring.

"What the fuck?!" I said, irritated at the sound it's making. I looked at the caller ID and saw Jax's name. "This better be good moron. Why are you calling me?" I said the moment I answered it.

"Dude, kailangan ka namin pare." he said.

"It's 4am, Spencer. Why do you need me at 4am?!"

"Si Mina..."

Just by hearing that name makes me want to throw my phone outside the window. What did she do now?!

"I care why?" I asked.

"She's drunk at ikaw lang ang paulit-ulit na tinatawag niya. Bro, she's already making a scene here."

"Moses!!!" I heard her yelled from the other line. "Moses I need you!"

"Tell her to go home. I don't want myself involved dude. Ayoko ng pag-awayan namin ni Julie to and besides, Julie's with me. Kaya kayo na bahala diyan. If she doesn't want to go home, leave her." I said.

"Pero dude..."

"Good night, Jax. I'm sorry dude but I'm just doing what's the right thing to do."

I heard him sighed at what I said.

"Fine. Sorry to disturb you bro. Kita na lang tayo bukas." he said before hanging up the phone.

"Sino yun?" I heard Julie asked. I looked down at her and saw her staring at me.

"Wala. Si Jax lang. He wanted me to go to his place."

"At 4am?" she asked.

"Yeah. Hayaan mo na. I told him kasama kita. Tsaka isa pa, andun si Mina and the reason they wanted me there was because Mina's looking for me." I felt her stiffened at the sound of Mina's name. "Don't worry, baby. I'm not going."

"P-paano kung kailangan ka talaga niya?"

"Julie, I'm staying here with you okay? Let's not argue about this and go back to sleep." I said. I wrapped my arms around her and even kissed her forehead. "Sleep, Julie. I love you."

We woke up at the sound of Lexine, knocking at my door.

"Tita Julie we're gonna be late for school!" she yelled from outside. "Wake up, tita!"

I opened my eyes and saw Lexine opening the door. She ran towards Julie and shook her whole body.

"Tita Julieeeeeeee!" she said. "Wake up! Wake up!"

"Lexine, you're too loud." I groaned and even shifted position to hug Julie again. "Go eat breakfast or something."

"But ninong, we're gonna be late for school na kaya." she said, crossing her arms over her chest.