Epilogue

CHRISTIAN

Elena got her just deserts.
Lucky for me, Xander isn’t a loyal sub and I was able to use that tidbit to lure him into my plan to get Elena out of the way and Anna back into my life. With  Xander’s help, Taylor and I were able to execute a fool proof plan to get Anna out while keeping Elena none the wiser.
While I played the part Elena wanted, Xander and Taylor pulled everything else into motion. The security team just happened to be called outside and seemingly disappeared, the camera’s mysteriously ceased recording and the Playroom door was unlocked.
Elena ate up my act, believing she had me right where she wanted me, I wanted to whip the shit out of her at every foul lie she told me about my sweet Ana but that would do not good, especially for what I had in mind. I let her talk her way out of this, blaming Ana and trying to resolve any feelings I may have for her, I let her eat it up like the greedy bitch she is.
I let her take me to the Playroom and I pretended to lock the door but the locks had already been deactivated by Taylor, this was about to get fun.
She lead me towards the four poster bed sitting square in the middle of the room “ I need to teach you a lesson Christian, you have been a bad boy haven’t you?” she purred in my ear, her breath causing a slight shudder to run through me in disgust. I smiled and let her touch me, I felt dirty but I had to bare it for Anna. She tied me to the banister, fully clothed, her lips twisted in a snarl. I knew I had her.
She turned her back away from me “ Christian, you need me, I can help you get back what you lost. All you have to do is say you’re mine”  she says as she slowly turns around, her Dom face in place, it had to be now or never, I just hoped Taylor and Sawyer had gotten Ana out already and safe. I felt for the button  needed on my watch to end this once and for all, I pressed it several times just in case and waited. Not even 5 minutes later, the door burst open an several police officers crowded the playroom and Elena. She let out a startled squeal “ what the hell?” her head swivelled towards me and her face fell as she noticed the smirk I wore in return ‘”game, set, match Elena” is all I said before I ran out, leaving the cops to do their job, on my way out I noticed Xander talking with one of the officers and handed him a folder, filled to the brim. I can only assume this was the damning evidence, the missing link needed to finally rid my life of this shit storm. I rushed out to see Taylor waiting for me beside me R8, the SUV nowhere to be seen meaning Ana was safe.
Taylor and I rode in silence back to Escala, as we walked through the carpark towards the lifts I turned to him and grabbed his hand in mine, shaking it  “ Thank you Taylor.” Is all I said but it seemed to convey what I really meant as Taylor gave me a quick nod and returned my handshake “ Just doing my job sir but thank you “ he said gruffly but I could see the emotion in those big normally void of anything but intimidation. He knew how much this meant to me and of all the things I have asked of Taylor, this was one thing I knew he would NOT fail at, the man loved Ana like his own sister and wouldn’t let anything harm her, including me.
As the lift doors opened to my penthouse foyer, I all but ran into the entertainment area and there on my couch was the best sight, Ana curled up on my sofa, wrapped in a blanket and sleeping softly. I sat beside her and stroked her cheek softly.

My Ana.

THE END.