Introduction

Book two. Freaking book two.

THIS IS AMAZING I COULDN'T WAIT TO PUBLISH IT SO I WENT AHEAD AND DID IT ANYWAY!

Okay, so remember the action in the last book? Amplify that by 20 and then some. I literally have so much planned for that this chapter, it's amazing!

Just like Troublsome this book will also sometimes stray away from the actual story line, but hey, we don't read these fics for them to be exactly like the TV show.

Please don't steal my ideas, I don't take lightly to it, hence why it's copyrighted by me.

DISCLAIMER:

I DON'T OWN THE 100 OR THE CHARACTERS, I MERELY OWN MY OWN. THE OTHER'S BELONG TO THE CW AND KASS MORGAN. KARA RENOLDS IS OWNED BY TeaganWinchester AND OF COURSE I OWN CARTER CONNERS/KANE.

***

"Down here, there is no such thing as out of the woods."

Their battle with the Grounders was just the beginning. The war is far from over.

Gone was the naive little girl, the girl that had an unlimited amount of hope. Gone was the engineer that couldn't shoot, that couldn't protect herself.

Carter became a fighter. She built up her strength, but nothing could prepare her for the storm that was about to come.

She was troublesome, yes. But now?

She's careless.

***

Get ready for a roller coaster of feels, people. It's about to get bumpy.

The first chapter will be published soon :D