a/n

it's just me sorry.

i like overthinking a lot it's one of my favorite hobbies 😩.

but i was wondering, how you guys are enjoying the story and any feedback what's so ever would be greatly supported:)

i just sometimes feel like this story isn't good enough or isn't something that you guys are exactly enjoying.

but yeah just wanted to know that. don't worry your girl is currently writing the next chapter.

also! to the jj maybank and obx (outer banks) lovers would you like if i posted chapter one of the jj maybank x fem reader story now. or should i wait until i finish with this ?

or even just other writers on here :)

also big thank you to -hmumoskowitz  for all the support you're very amazing :-)  and just everyone else who reads and votes and comments. i appreciate all of you <333

alright back to writing and binging ahs for me :)

i hope everyone has a good night, and for wasting your time on reading this here's a little spoiler for next chapter.

-

"miguel i can't reach that!" you shouted standing on your tippy toes trying to get the ball in the highest basket.

miguel just laughed and grabbed your waist giving you a little boost up and scoring the ball into the basket.

"see you got it." he said, his breath tingling against your skin.

-

😳😏

-ashi (as-ee)