THREE| SAM

you made your way over the office and saw the amount of people just sitting down in the chair or waiting to be called upon.

"hey, how can we help you?" a middle aged lady asked from behind a maroon colored desk.

"oh i'm y/n l/n. the new student, they just said someone was gonna give me a tour." you said while you fidgeted with your fingers.

"oh yes! samantha larusso will be your tour guide. let me get her now!" the lady said before pressing a button you assumed connected to the intercom.

"samantha larusso, you are needed in the office." the middle aged lady said while eyeing you.

it was almost as if samantha was the flash because next thing you knew she was standing behind you.

"hi!" she said in a soft voice causing you to jump.

"oh my god," she said with a soft chuckle, "i didn't mean to scare you!" she said with a smile.

"it's all right samantha. i'm y/n." you said with a faint smile.

"sam," she said correcting you, "you can call me sam." she said smiling back.

"follow me." she said linking your arm with hers as she brought you around the school and talked about everything happening.

first period was about to start and sadly sam wasn't in it, but she was in your next two periods and would be waiting for you.

she guided you through the halls until she stopped in front of a classroom.

"this is your first period." she said starring into the classroom with a smile.

"who are you smiling at? you got a boyfriend larusso?" you said mischievously following her eyesight into the room.

you saw two familiar people, hawk/eli, and miguel.

"no way." you said putting two and two together.

"what?" sam said confused.

"you and miguel are dating?!" you shouted causing students to turn their attention to you and sam.

sam laughed before she nodded, "glad you know him." she said with a smile.

"he's my neighbor." you shrugged causing sam to laugh again.

"well i have to get going," she said moving her body away from the door.

"i'll see you soon." she smiled and waved before walking off.

you waved back and walked into the classroom just as the bell rang.

you tried walking past the teacher but was abruptly stopped,

"not so fast young lady," your teacher said causing you to freeze.

"you need to introduce yourself." he said looking at you with a faint smile.

"i-" you said while you tried avoiding all the eyes that were glued onto you.

"i'm y/n, l/n and i moved here from las vegas." you mumbled while you starred at the wall in the back of the class.

suddenly you heard a whistle and turned your attention to a black haired boy sitting by himself in the back of the class.

hawk turned around eyeing the black haired guy.

"shut it kyler." hawk spat out causing you to give him a faint smile of thanks.

"anyone wanna take her?" the teacher sighed.