SEVENTEEN| NOT ANYMORE

you had spent almost the whole rest of the day buying gifts for christmas as even told eric about the fact that your aunt was coming back.

but now the two of you sat in the living room watching scary movies while you were eating noodles.

"she's so stupid." you said slurping a noodle, "she tripped over nothing." you said wiping them juice off your lips.

"that's how these movies are." your uncle said with a soft sigh.

"are you okay?" you asked concerned.

eric just gave you a sigh again, "i'm just tired i'm not usually awake at 3:00 in the morning." eric said eyeing you causing you to laugh.

"alright i'm surprised you even held on this long you can go to sleep." you said with a laugh causing him to throw a pillow at you.

"night kid." he said as he walked into his room.

you sighed before you felt your phone vibrate.

miguel 😎💛 :
are you awake?

y/n :
no.

miguel 😎💛 :
such a comedian.

y/n :
the best :)
message liked by contact.

miguel 😎💛 :
you're not wrong.

miguel 😎💛 :
have you talked to hawk?

y/n :
no not since yesterday. he's kinda been spending a lot of time at cobra kai & tory and all of them.

miguel 😎💛 :
tory's back?

y/n :
yup.

miguel 😎💛 :
wanna hang out?
read at 3:20 am.

you went into your room and put on some shoes before opening the door very slowly to see miguel already standing by your door.

"how'd you know?" you said closing the door careful to not make too much noise. "you never leave me on read." miguel said with a soft smile.

"well where are we going?" you said as you walked down the stairs causing miguel to smirk.

"the roof." he said causing your eyes to widen.

"no." you said as you abruptly stopped walking, "miguel diaz i am afraid of heights." you said causing him to smile.

"i won't let anything bad happen to you." he said as he walked down the stairs and up a ladder that led directly to the roof.

you were hesitant but you followed him. unsure of why he was acting like this.

you stood very still on the roof as you tried not to move to much for fear that you'd fall.

but miguel was just laying down and admiring the stars causing you to scoff.

"you make it look so easy." you muttered as you laid down next to him.

the night sky was beautiful, and so were the stars that lit up the dark.

you turned and saw miguel starring at you but before you could say anything you could hear the landlord yelling at the two of you to get off.

"you take me to the nicest places diaz." you said causing him to laugh as he grabbed your hand and hurried you down the latter.

"goodnight miguel." you yelled causing him to smile before you went back inside your apartment.