FIFTEEN| MY GIRL

you now were sitting in johnny's living room as he had miguel strapped to a harness and tried standing him up up on his own.

miguel had woken up about a month ago and it was you and johnny's plan to be able to get him to fully walk again.

"are you sure this is gonna work?" you said as johnny pulled a rope causing miguel to slowly rise.

"i think so." johnny said as he pulled the rope higher.

"why can't we just like get some rehab person who can help me?" miguel sighed exhausted from johnny and yours plans.

"kid that's like crazy expensive." johnny said as he held the rope on tight, "does it look like we got that type of money?" johnny said eyeing everyone in the room.

"my aunts rich" you said causing both of miguel and johnny's attention to turn towards you. "your uncles married?" johnny said confusingly causing you to laugh.

"eric? no." you snorted, "eric is my uncle by my moms side i have an aunt from my dads side that's rich. she's a doctor or some shit." you said as you got up from the floor.

"good to know." johnny said as he let go of the rope causing miguel's body to hit the floor.

"thanks for the heads up sensei." miguel sighed as he looked up from the floor.

"i'm not a sensei anymore." johnny said causing you and miguel to look at each other with sad looks.

it didn't last very long before your phone started ringing and you answered.

"hello." you said as you walked into the bathroom.

"so you're just like gonna avoid all of my calls or what?" hawk said from the other side. you could tell he was at cobra kai because of the shouting in the back.

to be fair ever since miguel woke up and the whole thing with cobra kai you haven't really talked much to hawk. i mean you called once and a while and texted each other goodnight but it wasn't like how it used to be.

"remember when i called you and you answered but then hung up?" you said back to hawk.

"okay i deserve that. i didn't mean too it was sensei kreese, but i already said i'm sorry. i just, we need to see each other again or something i mean you've just been with miguel and the kids from miyagi -do." hawk said in a tired voice, you could tell he didn't wanna argue with you or anything of that.

all he wanted was to see you.

"the kids from miyagi-do?" you said confused, "i haven't talked to anyone from miyagi-do besides demetri and chris." you said.

"really?" hawk said, "sensei kreese told me you were hanging with sam and them." hawk said causing you to sigh.

"no. why would you ever believe that man?" you said causing hawk to chuckle, but not before a females voice was heard.

"there's my girl!" tory shouted from the other side of the phone causing your heart to drop.

she was back at cobra kai?

"hi tory." you said softly. you were upset at her, and at sam but also at robby and miguel.

it wasn't fair of you to choose favorites between the four, but you just wanted nothing but the best for them.

"when you coming back to cobra kai?" she said.

the memories of the party came to you. tory just wanted the best for you, as you wanted for her. it wasn't fair of miguel and sam to do what they did to her but she went to far.