NINETEEN| SPIN THE BOTTLE

a/n: before we begin, AGAIN, i would like to clarify this is a HAWK X READER meaning one way or another however i decide hawk is going to be the one you end up with. please don't get mad at me for making a triangle thing.

after last nights events a lot of thoughts raced your mind, mostly about both hawk and miguel.

you starred at your hand that hand two rings on your middle finger, one with the moon and the other that had a cobra.

you were starting to notice that miguel was trying something on you, you liked him but not in that way.

slowly starring at the two rings on your finger your eyes started to close before you let yourself fall asleep.

you awoke to knocking at your door that caused you to jump your heart almost beating out of your chest.

you made your way over to the door and opened it to see miguel standing there with a smile on his face.

"there's a party later if you wanna go." miguel said still standing at your door. "are you going to kiss someone who has a boyfriend?" you asked causing him to roll his eyes.

"i'm surprised your mom is even letting you go." you said causing him to shrug his shoulders, "she isn't. i'm gonna sneak out." miguel said causing you to scoff.

"see you later." you said as you closed the door on miguel and continued on with your day.

-

it was now time of the party and you stood outside a house having no idea of who it belonged to. but all you hoped for was that there wasn't going to be a repeat of last time.

you walked in and saw yasmine and demetri making out on the couch causing you to stop and stare at them with wide eyes.

"what the fuck." you said causing the two to break away from each other and look at you.

"oh, hey y/n." demetri said calmly causing you to smile confusingly at the two as yasmine just stared at you.

"it isn't what it looks like." yasmine said over the booming music, "actually y/n can you come with me?" she said getting up from the couch and take you by the hand into the kitchen.

"i like him a lot." yasmine said as soon as the two of you reached the kitchen, "and i know it's bad because of who i used to be but jesus i was dumb." yasmine said as she starred at demetri. 

"wow you're down bad." you said causing her to laugh. "maybe i am." she said, never taking her eyes off of demetri.

"everyone go to the living room we're gonna play spin the bottle!" moons voice shouted over the music as everyone walked to the living room.

you looked around and noticed students from cobra kai and other students from eagle fang and miyagi-do. this couldn't be moons party because she knows from what happened last time.

there you sat, in a circle along with many other people as a single empty beer bottle was left in the middle.

"i'm going to spin and whoever it lands on spins first." moon said as she spun the bottle, the noise of the glass hitting the floor was loud before it came to a stop on you.

you rolled your eyes and looked at moon who was waiting for you to go up and roll the bottle.

so you did, you put your hands on the bottle and spun it around hoping it didn't land on anyone and maybe just the air.