FOURTEEN| TRAITOR

a/n: before we start i would like to say i'm not comfortable writing smut or anything like that. but i'm okay with writing kinda heated type things so that's what the second half of this chapter is.

also i got this idea literally but listening to gangsta by kehlani so i recommend for you guys to listen to that song :)

-

you sat on the hospital bed with your shirt off as a cold metal object gently touched your stomach making you hiss in pain.

"it's a pretty big bruise. and you have a concussion." the doctor said as they took out a pen and paper and wrote stuff on it.

"other than that nothing super serious. just take these once a day for two weeks if the pain doesn't stop." she said handing you the piece of paper before she walked off.

you were in the hospital along with miguel, and sam. you put on your shirt as you walked out into the waiting room seeing your uncle and miguel's family.

"are you okay?" you uncle asked as he pulled you into a hug.

"i'm fine just worried about miguel." you muttered.

"hey i heard you kicked ass though." you uncle said at an attempt to cheer you up.

"yeah, i did." you said with a smile causing miguel's mom to clear her throat.

"i'm glad you're okay." miguel's mom said with a smile.

you gave a smile back before checking your phone to see if hawk had replied to you messages but he hadn't.

all you remember was that he took you to the hospital and then left because he had something to take care of.

"y/n." sam spoke softy from behind you, a bruise on her eye and bandage covering her arm.

"sam how are you?" you asked walking up to her.

"i'm fine. i just feel like this is all my fault." she said with tears building up in her eyes.

you were really mad at her. like pissed off, but you felt bad because she had already felt bad about everything so you pulled her into a hug.

"not really." you muttered giving her a soft smile before you walked away back to your uncle.

"has johnny been here?" you asked earning a disappointed look from miguel's mom.

"you shouldn't look for that man." miguel's mother said causing you to sigh.

you tried to go visit miguel multiple times, but they wouldn't let you in. they kept insisting that it was family members only.

with nothing else to do you went on a hunt for hawk; well it doesn't count as a hunt because you know where he's at but you get the point.

you made your way to the little strip mall in reseda and stood outside cobra kai karate dojo.

when you opened the door all you saw was kreese putting items up on the wall.

"look who it is, our cheerleader." kreese said with a smirk as he turned his attention over to you.

you could hear people in the back, but kreese wouldn't let you go over there.

"move out my way this isn't your dojo." you spat out trying to shove kreese away.

but the people from the back came out, and it was many familiar faces. including hawk.

you gave hawk a confused look before you heard kreese chuckle.

"johnny couldn't help you or miguel. but i can." kreese said with a smile, "this is my dojo now i own it. johnny didn't even fight for it, that shows the kind of sensei he is doesn't it?" kreese said again with the same smile.