FOUR| COBRA KAI

hawk had "escorted" you over to a table that had familiar faces sitting down.

"welcome to the cobra kai table." aisha said with a huge grin.

"what the hell is a cobra kai?" you said sitting down in between miguel and hawk; your previous headache starting to make a comeback.

"it's our karate dojo." miguel said taking a bite from a sandwich, "we have this championship coming up." he said smacking his lips.

"you do?" you said a little confused.

"yeah the all valley under 18 it's in like 5 days." aisha said showing you the poster for it.

"who's the sensei?" you asked taking a carrot off of miguel's tray.

"johnny lawrence, he's our neighbor." miguel said giving you a confused look.

you turned over to look at hawk but he was eyeing someone. you followed his vision and saw your previous friend moon sitting there looking beautiful as ever.

you turned to look back at hawk, a little smirk forming on your face.

"someone had a crush..." you hummed taking another carrot of of miguel's tray.

hawk looked at you and rolled his eyes, "why don't you learn to mind your own business princess?" he said giving you a glare.

you turned over and eyed aisha who's eyes were wide open as if she had seen something horrific.

"you should join cobra kai!" aisha said trying to ease the tension that was forming around the table.

"no thanks, i don't like that type of stuff. it isn't really for me." you said with a slight annoyance in your voice.

"well you're always welcome to hang out at cobra kai y/n." miguel said giving you a smile.

"cobra kai isn't a hang out spot." hawk said eyeing miguel.

"hello!" a voice said causing you to jump.

"sorry there pretty lady but you wanna sit with me?" demetri said giving you a wide eyed look.

you looked at him confused and then back at the rest of the table before nodding and continuing to walk with him to his table.

"saw you needed saving." demetri sighed as the two of you sat down at the table.

"thank you so much." you sighed giving him a slight smile.

"yeah it's really no problem. plus I was getting pretty lonely." demetri said causing you to give him a chuckle.

"hey cutie why don't you ditch the freak and come hang out with me?" kyler said putting his hands on your shoulder.

you gave him a weird look and got up swatting his hands away.

"don't touch me." you mumbled before you turned to sit back down.

you felt kyler grab your wrist again but before you could do anything miguel was holding him back and hawk was threatening him.

"she said don't touch her so don't touch her." miguel growled.

"miguel!" sam yelled out causing him to let kyler go.

"take this as a warning." hawk said starring into kylers eyes.

"feel free to hang out at cobra kai." hawk said looking at you and then back at kyler.

your heart was racing a thousand miles and you could feel your face begin to heat up.

-
-
-
-

school was now over and you had learned some new things. sam's dad didn't like cobra kai, and sams dad and miguel's sensei were eternal rivals or some shit.

you honestly didn't really care but you went to cobra kai just to see everyone in action.

also your uncle was working and you hated to be alone.

so there you stood, outside a karate dojo in a strip mall. to be honest you didn't really see a point for karate, you had gotten in your fair share of fights but never thought you'd have to take something like karate.

you opened the door and a little bell rang, you saw about twenty students all on a mat practicing jab punches.

"hello. are you trying to learn how to kick ass?" a middle aged man said walking up too you.

"sensei, this is my friend or our neighbor y/n." miguel said.

"so y/n, we have a championship coming up." johnny said eyeing you.

"i'm not interested. i room a few boxing classes when i was thirteen." you mumbled waving your hand around.

"then why the hell are you here?" johnny said looking at you confused.

"I invited her sensei." hawk said joining in on your conversation.

"cobra kai isn't a hang out spot." johnny said eyeing miguel and hawk.

"we know." miguel said, "but cmon she could give us support." miguel said eyeing you and johnny.

johnny turned to look at you, a confused expression in his eyes before he finally agreed.

you gave a smile as hawk and miguel returned to the mat to do stretches.

you awkwardly stood there watching all of them talk amongst themselves as your mind wandered a lot.

"that bitch!" aisha screamed out causing everyone's eyes to look at her.

"look what yasmine commented on my post." she said showing the phone to everyone.

you got a little closer and kneeled down on the mat close to hawk and miguel while you squinted your eyes to read the text.

"what a bitch." you mumbled.

you quickly went on your phone and scrolled through yasmines instagram before seeing that she was hosting a party.

"we should crash it." aisha said giving you a mischievous smile which caused you to smile.

"let's do it."

—ᴀᴄɪᴅ—