SIX| ALL VALLEY

it had been about a week since the events last unfolded. sam didn't talk to you for a couple of days but ended up talking to you again.

miguel was so bummed out by it that he literally hung out at your apartment almost everyday. you didn't mind, it was fun hanging out with him.

you're an only child so your relationship with miguel began to feel like an older brother little sister type relationship.

he would post all types of photos with you with cute captions. not in a weird way though, it was all in a brother/sister way.

but hawk, hawk started ignoring you more with every post miguel posted. and you didn't know why.

you just knew that the all valley would be today and you were ready to support cobra kai no matter what.

you had arrived there outside with the rest of cobra kai, everyone except johnny.

you zoned out for most of the conversation before hawks voice brought you back.

"what if he bought a gun and blew his brains out." he said before aisha quickly disagreed, "sensei wouldn't kill himself that's too pussy of a move." aisha said.

"y/n" miguel called causing you to turn your head towards him, "you okay?" he asked with concern in his eyes.

"yeah i'm just tired." you muttered.

it wasn't long before johnny showed up and brought everyone inside giving them a special type of gi.

they all got ready as you made your way to the seating area and sat next to demetri and moon.

you turned to look at moon but she was just starring at hawk, you could clearly see the love in her eyes.

it hurt you, and you had no idea why. you and hawk weren't anything besides for that little kiss at the gas station.

the announcer had said the match was about to begin.

"robby keene from unaffiliated!" the man said into the microphone.

you looked at miguel confused, but he didn't look at you back. he just looked angry.

"y/n!" sam yelled out from below you.

"yes?" you asked

"wanna meet my parents?" she asked with her usual smile despite what was happening.

"sure." you said before you got up and walked down the bleachers and stood in front of her and her family.

"hi i'm y/n it's nice to meet you mr and mrs larusso." you said shaking their hands.

"it's great to meet you too y/n" mr larusso said, "who are you supporting?" he said interested in you.

"um cobra kai sir." you said, his smile left his face before he just nodded and went to ignoring you.

sam whispered sorry to you before you walked up the bleachers and sat next to moon and demetri again.

miguel had done a cool crane kick to his first opponent making him the winner of that round and hawk won a round too causing him to get excited and take off his shirt revealing a hawk tattoo.

"that is so hot." moon mumbled causing demetri and you to give each other weird looks.

this had continued up until there were four people left, robby keene, miguel diaz, xander, and hawk.

before the fighting started xander stole the microphone from the announcer and started mumbling about issues going on in the world.

but once that was over the real fights were about to begin, and first it was hawk v robby.