Part 12 ~ No Matter What it Takes

~ DENiSE'S point of view ~

There they are again . . shopping together, having fun . . If I could I would slap that smile off her face right now! . . who is she to be with my man? . . who is she to be living my life? . . I should be with Michael! . . I should be the one standing there with him, laughing . . . I should be the one getting cute looks from him!! . . I had that once . . and I miss it . . . I miss Michael so much, I can't even process the pain I'm feeling right now . . . .

This freakin' Destiny needs to be removed from his life! I still love him and I know he still loves me . . why should I give him up when I still love him so much?! . . Michael needs to look deep into his heart and realize that I'm still the one for him . . . not this freakin' waitress . . . who the hell is she? she's nothing compared to me. She's not an upgrade . . oh no . . Michael got himself an ugly ass b*tch, that's what he got!! . . I'm sitting in a café with my friend . . we're both looking at Michael and Destiny standing in front of the frozen yoghurt stand . . .

"I want her dead!" I whisper, slamming my fist on the table. My friend Rashida rolls her eyes at me. She thinks I'm overreacting . . . she keeps telling me to let go of him but I won't. I still love him and Rashida knows! how can she say that?!

"Denise . . you need to freakin let go of Mike . . ."

"I will NOT let go of him! I still love him and I'm gonna get him back, girl!!"

"Girl . . you know I love you but come on . . . you blew it . . you blew it big time!"

"I did not! . . I still have a chance to get me and Michael back on track, alright?! . . he just needs a little time . . time to think about what a great woman I really am! . . I would die for him, I would do anything for him and he knows that!!"

"Yea . . I believe you, Denise. . I know you love him but the ship has sailed . . he's with someone else now . . I think it's time for you to move on, girl . . . I really hate seeing you so upset . . but the things you do to Michael are just insane . . . I mean, locking him in his own closet to keep him from seeing that Destiny? . . . really?! . . and wrecking his phone to a point where he can't use it anymore? . . what were you thinking?"

"LOVE, Rashida . . I was thinking LOVE . . ok? . . I LOVE Michael and that's why I freakin' did it! do you even know what love is? . . I'm seriously asking you right now!! . . tell me!"

"Well, I know love doesn't mean locking the one you love in a closet!!"

"Oh shut up . . . . I admit that was crazy but I had no other idea!"

"How about TALKING TO HIM? . .sitting him down and actually talking to him? . . and not pulling his pants down and giving him a blowjob, that's not talking! . . you need to learn how to communicate . . ."

"I communicate fine! . . but it's Michael . . . he doesn't wanna talk . . ."

"Yea, because he's through with you . . . girl . . please let this go . . . I mean look at them. Michael and this Destiny girl look really happy together . . . if you truly loved Michael, all you'd care about is seeing him happy . . . but all I'm seeing right now when I look at you is selfishness at its finest"

"You got to be kidding me, Rashida!! . . how is letting the man I love be with another girl gonna make me feel good?!"

"You love him, don't cha?"

"Yea!"

"Well . . love means to let the ones you love go . . . to let them be happy . . even if it means to let them be happy with someone else . . ."

"Why is it that you turn your back on me all of a sudden?! I thought we were best friends?!"

"WE ARE best friends, Denise . . . and I'm telling you all this because I only want what's best for you . . . ruining Michael's new relationship is not going to help him and it's definitely not going to help YOU either . . . you will only make things worse . . . if Michael truly loves you, he will find his own way back to you . . . believe me"

"You think he still loves me? . . do you think he will come back someday?"

"I don't know . . . . but I suggest you stop chasing after him . . let him live . . ."

"It's hard to just let him live! . . I want him to live with me, do you understand? I want him to be happy with ME . . I miss him . . I still love him . . . . I love him more today than the day we got together . . it tears me apart, can't you see it in my eyes? . . I'm about to f*cking cry and I have very expensive makeup on!!!"

"Come on girl . . . don't start crying now. . . it'll be fine . . I promise you"

"Yea . . it's going real fine, Rashida . . I must say. . . I'm sitting here watching HIM with another girl . . I'm real happy. . . I could climb mountains, I could fly from happiness!!!!"

"Stop looking at them!"

"How can I stop looking at him when he's right there?? . . he's so handsome . . . and he's wearing that shirt I always loved him in . . . . he looks so adorable in it . . doesn't he? . . shows off his gorgeous chest and arms . . . . he's a fine piece of love meat, I'm telling you . . . . and he's so f*cking amazing in bed, you wouldn't even understand!!"

"Denise . . you told me a million times . . ."

". . . . when he gets going, HE GETS IT GOING and he gets in IN . . he gets it in so good, you forget your own freakin name, girl . . . . ugh . . . . I want him back in my life"

"Just wait . . . let him be with that new girl . . . don't make a move . . don't call him, don't text him . . let him wonder where you've been and what you've been up to . . . I bet he will think about you and ask himself why you're not trying anymore . . . . I bet you . . . . he will"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm 100 % positive, Denise . . he will . . . if he still cares about you, he will"

"SHE JUST F*CKING KISSED HIM ON HIS CHEEK! I will go over there and kill her!!"

"RELAX, DENISE!"

"No, I'm serious . . . !!! . . . I will go over there and tell her to stay away from my baby!!! . . I want her to be scared of me, I want her to step away!! . . Michael is MINE!" I yell, almost starting to cry. I look at Michael and Destiny again . . . they're hugging each other now . . . my heart breaks into a million pieces . . . this is not the end of Michael and I . . . no . . . I will get him back . . . no matter what it takes . . . my baby will come back to me . . .

~ to be continued ~