Part 17 ~ Dangerously in Love

~ Michael's point of view ~

I remember turning off all the lights before Destiny and I left for the restaurant . . but why is it on? is someone here? I'm in the middle of the staircase looking down at Destiny getting comfortable on the couch. She turns on the TV and grabs a blanket . . . I can't wait to go down there and relax with her. I wanna drift off to sleep with her in my arms . . . I'm really looking forward to it. She's a diamond . . . what a lucky man I am to have such a beautiful girl in my life . . . . . I'm seriously falling for her . . . she's the icing on my cupcake. I walk upstairs and check the hallway . . I see and hear no one . . . I go to the bathroom and change into sweatpants and a white v neck shirt.

What's that sound? . . did I leave the TV on upstairs? I walk into my bedroom . . . Casey is sitting on my bed, playing video games. Really?

"Hey Mike . . . basketball was cancelled . . I hope it's ok with you that I came here . . mom and dad aren't home . . . ohh and hey . . you will not believe who's out on the patio . . ."

"First of all . . CALL ME when you're hanging around at my house, ok?! . . I don't mind you being here but I want you to tell me, alright? . . . and who's on the patio?"

"Miss crazy ass . . . ."

"You better be kidding me, Casey . . . ."

"I wish I were . . . I was playing video games, minding my own business when all of a sudden I saw her face looking at me from the door . . she appeard out of nowhere . . . and she was all mad at me, telling me to leave the freakin' house 'cause she got stuff planned with you . . . . are you and that hoe back together?"

"No, of course we're not back together!! . . did you let her in here?!"

"NO! . . I did not!! . . like I said, she appeared out of nowhere! . . she must still have a key or something . . anyway, she told me to get lost and I was like 'hell no . . YOU LEAVE!' . . . then she got angry after I said some dirty stuff to her, that's when she went downstairs . . . I was hoping that she left, so I checked . . . but she didn't leave . . . she's on the patio now drinking a bottle of wine . . . ."

"You got to be freakin' kidding me . . . please tell me this is a joke, Casey. ."

"Dude, I'm not kidding!! . . she's on the patio . . . I swear to god . . I tried to get rid of her but you know how crazy she is . . . I tried! . . . and after a while I was like 'f*ck it' . . that woman is just too crazy'. . ."

"I can't believe this . . . . Denise is out on my patio and Destiny is in the livingroom on the couch, this can't be happening . . . Casey, if you're joking with me right now, I'm gonna whip your butt . . . ."

"Mike . . . you can trust me . . . I'm not joking! . . . she said something about getting you back and showing you how much she loves you . . bla bla . . the usual stuff . . . I didn't really listen . . . oh and by the way, I think she took the expensive wine bottle dad got you for christmas . . . just letting you know . ."

I'm so mad. . I can't almost handle the angry state I'm in right now . . . what is Denise doing here again?! . . why can't she just leave me alone?! . . . this is it . . . I've had it . . . I'm officially going to call the cops on her . . . this is going too far! Denise is crossing the line . . . once again. This has to stop! I have a breautiful thing going with Destiny and I will not let Denise ruin it!
_________________

~ Destiny's point of view ~

I just sat down on the couch . . . I'm waiting for Michael to come back downstairs. I want us to cuddle and kiss all night . . . I need a distraction from that horrible surprise at the restaurant. I never wanna see Denise's face again . . . I'm so done with her . . . I hate that woman with every fibre of my being. I get up and walk over to the kitchen . . . a little bit of ice cream sounds great right now . . . I open the cabinets and get two bowls . . . . . suddenly the patio door opens. . . I look up and almost let out a scream. How is this possible? . . is that woman following me?!! . . what the hell does she want here??? . . . I feel my body going into shock . . . . I would be lying if I said I'm not scared right now . . . I am.