Part 22 ~ Michael's 'Little' Secret

1 week later . . . .
~ Michael's point of view ~

Destiny and I are in a huge fight right now . . . I admit that I agreed to the waiting thing but this is getting a little ridiculous. Now she doesn't even wanna go to Switzerland. First she wants to go and now she doesn't . . she wants to go for christmas . . but chrismas is not for another 8 months . . . is she kidding me right now? . . . I've been waiting for over 4 months . . . it's about time that we get a little closer. I'm not saying I don't love her . . . I do . . . but it's hard for me to keep the fire in my heart going when there's nothing going on in the bedroom. I love this girl, I wanna make her happy . . . . why can't she understand that?

"I wanna feel close to you, Michael . . . you agreed to this . . why are you fighting me now?"

"Well, it's hard for me to feel close to you when we're not having sex, Destiny. ."

"I wanna have sex with you . . I love you! . . . why are you making such a big deal now? we've gone without sex for over 4 months and now all of a sudden you can't wait anymore?"

"I'm making a big deal because you had your hand on my crotch and now you're surprised that I want sex? . . I respect your feelings but you gotta respect mine too . . . . you can't be touching me like that and expect me to stay calm . . . . . . I'm a man . . . and I want all of you . . .you're torturing me, Love . . it's saturday morning, I'm hard and very much in love with you . . . . what's keeping you? . . . are you scared?"

"Scared . . ? . . no . . Michael, I wanna have sex too . . just not anytime soon . . I don't feel like I'm ready yet . . . please don't hate me . . . I love you . . . I want it to be perfect . . ."

"Love . . . I can make it perfect for you right here . . . we don't have to go to Switzerland to have sex . . . look at me . . . please look at me and tell me why you don't wanna have sex . . . there's gotta be a reason . . . if we really love each other why are we still waiting? . . . are you still afraid that Denise will pop up behind the curtains and yell ''surprise!" ? . . . what is it? . . why are you doing this to me? . . our relationship couldn't be better . . . I really don't understand . . . ."

"You're being a real jerk right now, you know that? . . ."

"What? . . ."

"Yes . . you didn't have to mention her . . ."

"What else am I supposed to say, Destiny? . . there's gotta be a reason why we're still not having sex . . . are you a virgin?"

"No, I'm not a virgin . . . that's not it . . . I can't believe the stuff you're saying right now . ."

"Then what is it? . . . what?"

"I don't even wanna continue this conversation" She says, getting up and leaving the bedroom. Alright . . If she doesn't wanna do it then I have to respect it . . . but it's hard . . . I really love her . . am I wrong for wanting her to sleep with me? . . I walk downstairs . . Destiny left. . . . her bag and shoes are gone. I take a shower and get dressed. I don't understand why she doesn't wanna have sex . . there's gotta be something going on . . . I drive to the mall and get some stuff. . . romantic stuff. . . . candles, sweets, champagne . . . and a CD with romantic ballads on it.
____________

It's 5:30pm . . . Destiny just came home. I pick her up and carry her upstairs. "Honey, what are you doing?" I put her down on the bed . . . she looks at the candles all over the bedroom . . . listens to the soft music playing . . . the sweets on the bed . . . . if this won't make her wanna have sex with me then I don't know what will. . . .I get on the bed with her and start kissing her neck.

"I missed you . . . where have you been all day?" I whisper in her ear.

"At Theresa's house . . . . I missed you too . . ."