Part 60 ~ FINAL PART

~ Casey's point of view ~

Destiny just stormed out of the hospital room. What happened? I walk up to her and ask her what's wrong. She turns away, shaking her head. "I cannot spend another minute with that woman, Casey. She's in there, driving me absolutely insane. I can't stand looking at her face. I tried to stay calm but . . she was . . she just had to open her mouth"

Nastasia comes walking out of the hospital room. She takes Zaira's hand and walks down the hall with her. I put my hand on Destiny's shoulder. "Don't worry about her, she's crazy" I walk back into Michael's hospital room and close the door behind me. He looks like a complete mess. It breaks my heart to see him like this. I slowly walk towards the bed. He looks at me and smiles.

"Casey . . my little brother"

I sit down on the chair next to his bed. "I'm happy you're alright, Michael. You're talking a little crazy but you're alright. You'll be back to normal in a little bit. I love you so much, I'm so sorry for what I've done"

"You're sorry? . . why . . why are you sorry?"

"Don't you remember? . . we had a huge fight and . . I punched you in the face"

"You punched me in the face?? so THAT'S why I'm here??" I laugh a little. "No, Mike . . you're here because you survived a plane crash. Do you remember?" 

. . . . .

"God, you look so much like me, you really are my brother"

I laugh. "Yes, I am"

Michael looks out the window and forces a smile. I give him a kiss on his forehead. "I love you, bro . . I promise to never do drugs anymore . . Imma do it for you . . only because of you, Mike. I promise" He looks at me and starts crying. "M-Michael? . . what's the matter? are you alright??"

"Why am I here, Casey? . . what am I doing here?"

"You're injured . . you're . . you're very injured and you need to heal, Mike. You survived a plane crash, dude. That's why you're here . . but you're gonna be more than just fine, you're gonna be GREAT"

"I can see it all right in front of me still . . I was - I was so scared . . I was sure my life was gonna end. I thought about so many things. I thought about you, too, Casey"

"You thought about me?"

"Yes, I was so scared . . . can I have a hug?"

"Come here, Mike" I wrap my arms around him. "I love you, I love you more than I love myself. You're the best brother in the whole wide world. I'm not gonna do crazy shit anymore, I promise. I'm gonna do well in school and do great in life . . I promise"

"That's great, Casey . . I don't want you to suffer the way I suffered"

"What do you mean, Mike?"

"I don't want you to go through the same things I went through . . I was young, I tried stuff. It didn't go well . . I never want you to go through the same things I went through, alright? I love you Casey . . I love you so much . . I . . I really . . I really don't wanna die"

"Y-You're not, Michael . . look! you're in a hospital! You're perfectly fine! Nothing is gonna happen to you anymore! They're gonna make sure you'll be as good as new when you leave here. Alright?"

"I'm so scared, Casey . . why am I so scared?"

"You're still in shock . . you had a near death experience . . no wonder you're all out of shape . . don't worry about it . . want me to leave you now so you can take a nap?"

"No . . please . . I don't wanna fall asleep again. I'm gonna have that dream again. I don't want that. I wanna stay awake . . I can never EVER fall asleep again!"