Chapter 28 - Trouble on wheels

«««««Nonso»»»»»

There I was. Running for my life and in a far distance I could see a pair of eyes. Really big ones staring at me and I could also hear echoes of laughter ringing in the air. I bowed my head and screamed loudly.
Immediately the scenery changed and I found myself in a disco room.

Sweet relief!

People were dancing and rubbing sweaty bodies against each other. I had no choice but to join in... Just for me to look towards the ceiling and I saw the same eyes staring daggers at me.

I closed my eyes tightly and immediately opened them just to see the same eyes staring at me.
"Blood of Jesus!!!" I screamed as leapt from my bed in fright.

It was a dream but it felt so real because the same pair of eyes is still on me.

"Hi Nonso." She purred.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" I questioned with wide eyes as I intuitively wrapped my duvet around myself to cover my bare chest.
No jokes but she scared the living day light out of me.

"I didn't see you downstairs so I just wanted to know how you are doing." She shrugged with a smile.

Downstairs?
So Abel still hosted that party?

"By staring at me in my sleep? You scared the shit out of me." I confessed.

"Sorry." She said with an innocent face.

"Who even invited you?" I queried because Abel said just a few friends from school and I don't remember Liz attending our school.

"Abel of course." She replied confidently.

"Abel?" I queried.

Why will he invite her of all people?!!!
Is he trying to step on my toes or what?

"Yes! Dhurrhh!" She said again.

I dropped the duvet on the bed and tightened my lips, "Get out!" I ordered sternly.

She placed her palm on her chest and stared at me, "Are you chasing me from your room?" She asked.

"No I'm chasing you from my house. Get out of here this instance!" I was already talking a few octaves higher.

"Nonso! What has gotten into you?"

She's still sitting on the bed asking me stupid questions.

I walked towards her, roughly pulled her up and pushed her towards the door, "I said get out!!" I spat and pushed her out of my room.

Who walks into someone else's room without permission and stares at the person while sleeping like some Egungun Masquerade. 

I put on my polo and head for the door.

Abel must definitely provide an answer to all this.

As I opened the door, the blaring of music came with full force.

When he told me that it was just a few friends from school, I should have known better because the whole house is bustling with people both strange and un strange.

Just wow!

The fiery lights made it almost impossible to locate him but alas I did. He was gulping down a bottle of vodka while a girl in matching underwear was caressing his bare chest.

Just wow!

Ignoring the gasp and stares of girls, I approached him and held him by the ears.