Tragedy Part 4

Chapter 23

Massimo's Pov

I've seen a lot of things in my life. A lot of terrible things. Too many to count. But seeing the woman you love do a spell is one thing. I can't believe she didn't tell me. Maybe she had her reasons. I mean I have not seen her since high school. I would do anything in the world for her. Still, she could have told me. 

After I talked to Devin. I'm waiting in the hall for her, to come out of Tara's room. I'm so angry right now, I don't know what to do. But am I angry thought? Or am I hurt? I think I am more hurt than anything, that she doesn't trust me that well to tell me. She comes out of Tara's room and sees me. I stand up and she walks to me. I just stand there and watch her.

"Hi, love." she says to me.

"Hey." Is all I say. She looks at me and puts her hand on my arm. Christina looks sad. I know why. I didn't call her Babygirl. I'm just going to say it.

"How come you didn't tell me? I mean, I know we got together, and we are both busy with our mafia's, but you could have told me, Christina!!" I say kina loud but not screaming at her. I only say her name when I'm pissed. She's looking at me with hurt in her eyes.

"I didn't know how to tell you. I wanted to tell you; I really did." she says to me. I know she wanted to I can see it in her eyes. I am so scared to lose her. It's like high school all over again and we don't want that. I don't want that.

"Honey, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was scared to tell you what I am because I didn't want to lose you. I didn't want you to leave again." She says and puts her hand on my cheek. Damn this woman. I can feel myself wanting to turn. My fangs are slowly coming out. I bet my eyes are red. Damn it!!

"I... I don't know if I'm more hurt that you didn't tell me or that you still don't trust me. Are you ever going to forgive me?" I ask, while tears come down my cheek.

"Still don't trust you?" She repeats.

"I trust you with my life. I love you more than anything, Honey. I'm so sorry if it feels like I do trust you, but I do." She speaks.

"Yeah, but do you forgive me?" I ask with tears. I need her to forgive me, or this is not going to work. Please say yes. She grabs my face and speaks.

"Massimo Garrett, if you ask me one more time if I forgive you for what you did to me, I will KILL you myself. I LOVE you so much." She takes a deep breath before she continues .

"So my mother was a witch and my Father was a vampire. I didn't know. Lucas told me a few days after I turned. He took care of me. Showed me how to use my powers, After I got shot. My dad was the one that turned me before he died. Yes, I forgive you, you dumb butt." She speaks. Why do I find her so attractive when she's mad or screaming at me?

"Sooo.....are we good, Babygirl?" I ask and pull her to me.

"Yeah, honey. We're good." she says.

"Baby girl, I need to tell you something." I say and she looks up at me. Waiting for what I have to say.

"I... I'm a vampire." I tell her.

"I know." she says.

"What? How?" I ask.

"I could smell it. You know witch. I kind of figured it out" She smiles. I nod my head understanding.

"Let's go home, Babygirl." I say to her.