A Question 😌

Massimo's Pov

Chapter 25

It's been 3 ½ months since Tara and Devin got back together. I learned that Christina is a hybrid. Wow!!! Half vampire and half witch. I'm happy hat Lucas has helped her with her powers and being a vampire. I remember that Tara was the same way. Daniel was great with his powers, but Tara was different. She was amazing with her wolf. Devin helped her with her wolf. But she knows she's half witch, yet she still struggles with it. Maybe Tara and Christina can help each other. So today is the day I ask Christina, the love of my life, to move in with me. And if her brother wants to come to, he can. Me and the girls are making Christina her own office. Well, it's more like putting a deck in my office. The room is big, so at one end it's my deck and the other is Christina's. The deck is facing each other. I can stare at her all I want. Wink! Ok that's not being a creep at all. (LOL) Well, maybe. Nope it's not. Oh God man, I just answer myself. What is wrong with me? 

How am I going to ask this woman to move in with me? Be bold? Ha, that will get you shot. Be blunt? No. Being blunt will get my balls cut off. Being blunt or bold to a tiny Russian woman, who has a chance of owning my balls if I screw up. Annnd right now, I kinda like them. They have gotten me.....(gulp) um.....we don't need to talk about that right now. Moving on. Please!!!

"So, I asked y'all here today...." I start to say

"Um...Dad you didn't ask us. It was more like demand us." My sweet daughter points out. Smart ass.

"As I was saying I "asked" y'all here today because, I want to ask Christina something." I say.

"Oooo." Tara and Scarlett say at the same time. Big mouth.

"Christina, would you like to move in with me?" I ask this beautiful woman, who at any moment would kill me in a heartbeat.

"Yes." Is all she says. I hug her so tight, that I don't know how she is still breathing. The kids in the back are cheering and clapping. Her brother on the other hand, is just looking at me like I'm his pray. 

Christina turns around and looks at her brother. 

"Something wrong?" Christina says.

"If you hurt her, I know she can take care of herself, but as her brother I want to say this, If you hurt her I won't mind cutting you up in tiny pieces and with the rest of your body, I will send up the river." Lucas says to me. Tara and Scarlett and giggling. UGH!!!  I'm blushing because I know he would because of what I did in the past to her.

"You know I would not hurt her. If anything, this woman would hurt me with just three words." I say to him. (WE ARE OVER). The words repeat in my head. What she said to me in high school. I know she would because she is giving me that look like "yeah buddy I would". 

"I know, I just wanted to say it." Lucas says. He goes to walk out the front door.

"Lucas, Would you like to move in as well? I have a spare room. It's across from Devin. I know it will probably put her mind at ease." I ask him.