Tragedy Part 3

Chapter 22

Tara' POV

I am in the dark. Am I died? Why do I feel everything? Devin. How is he doing? I miss him. But what he said hurt. Can I forgive him? Will I ever?

You are dead to me.

You. Are. Dead. To. Me.

Those words keep playing in my head. Over and over again. He promised to protect to me. He promised too always be there for me. He broke both of them. So, if I'm dead to him, then....

God above, take me. If my mate does not want me then take me God. My mate. My baby. I miss so so much. Why do I feel so rejected?

I wake up and I hear someone crying. Who's crying? I slowly open my eyes and see its Devin. I look down and he is holding my hand. He still cares. I squeeze his hand and he looks at me.

"Baby, your awake." He says to me.

"Why are you crying?" I ask him. I turn my head a little and I see Massimo outside the door watching. I smile a little at him and he smiles back and blows me a kiss. I smile even more.

"I said something horrible to you. You got shot and you lost a lot of blood." He says while crying.

"That's right you did. I got raped and you blamed me for it. Without even letting me explain what happed. You accused me of cheating on you. Well knowing I would NEVER EVER cheat on you!!!!" I scream to him.

"Baby, I am truly and deeply sorry. Please forgive me." He says to me. He try's so sit on the bed and hug me I push him off.

"You were not there when I need to the most. You pushed me way and wanted NOTHING to do with me. So......I want nothing to do with you." I say to him crying.

"No baby. Please." He says pleading.

"GET OUT!!!" I yell to him. I hear the door slam. I lose it. I cry and cry. I feel two very strong arms wrap around me. Massimo.

"Shhh, sweet pea. It's ok. Let it all out. Breath for me." Massimo puts his hand on my face and wipes my face off.

"I'm going to talk to him. Ok?" he asks, and I just nod my head. And look down.

"I just want to say one more thing. When you reject your mate and don't accept their forgiveness they die. He loves you so much, Tara. He killed the guy that did that to you. Once he realizes what happened and what he said, he feels horrible. I'm going to talk to him. I don't want the both of you to regret anything. Y'all are mates. Soulmates. Forgive him. Ok?" He says. My head snaps up. I cry even more when he says the thing about the mate. I just nod my head. 

We hug for a couple of seconds more. Christina and Scarlett walk in. They climb on the bed and they just hug me. Christina hugs me like a baby. Scarlett just holds my hand and lays her head on my lap.

"T, Devin feels terrible about what happened. He told us what you said. T, he's slowly dying. I know dad told you about that. I know he did say something tragic to you, but he's my brother T, I don't want him dead." she says to me. I know she's right. Both her and Massimo are right.

"I don't want him dead either. I want him here with me. I know your dad is talking to him." I say to her. I want him here with me so bad. I just want to hug him.

"Christina, thank you for healing me and taking care of me. And Scarlett thank you for taking care of me too." I say to them.

"We're here for you Tara. It's ok babe, just let it out. Your healing, everything looks good on the inside. Nothing is damaged." Christina says.

"What?" I asked puzzled.

"Your pure, Sweetheart. Trust me. I made sure. That is for your true mate. Your soulmate. Let's just say I did a little magic." She says to me with a wink. All three of us giggle. I lay my head back on Christina's shoulder and all three of us fall asleep.

I fall asleep dreaming about Devin.

Please don't die. 

I love you, baby.