The Mafia Ball Part 4

Song:  US by James Bay

 Lucas's Pov 

 Chapter 19

I see this beautiful, breathtaking woman that is talking to my sister. Why is she here? Leader? Member? Why would I care, why she was here. I'm just leaning up against the wall watching. I want to go and talk to her. But my legs won't move. I'm frozen. Come on legs move.

"God, she is beautiful. MOVE LEGS!!!" I say to myself.

"Luke, why are you screaming?" my sister asks. She asks me through mind link.

"You heard that?" I ask.

"Duh, you goofball." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" she asks.

"Dude, that's not the point." I speak.

"Seriously, Dude?" She asks.

"Oh, my Mother F...." I get interrupted.

"Lucas Scott, don't you dare finish that sentence." She speaks.

"Yes, ma'am." I say to my sister.

"Good boy." She says back.

"Luke, why do you come and talk to her?" She asks.

"I want to sissy, but my legs won't move." I tell her.

"How about I bring her to you?" she asks me.

"Ummm......?" Is all I say. I see my sister bring her to me. The closer she gets the more beautiful she is.

"Valerie, this is my brother Lucas." My sister says. Valerie? Beautiful name. When our eyes might, we are getting lost in each other's eyes. Neither one of us are saying anything. Just Staring.

"I-It's nice t-to meet you Valerie." I stutter. She smells amazing. Vanilla and Kiwi. Sooo yummy. My sister left to go be with Massimo, to give us more space.

"Nice to meet you too, Lucas." This angel says to me.

"Miss. Valerie, would you like to dance with me?" I ask her.

"I would love to." she says back.

"Miss Valerie, really? What century are you in? 1800?" My sister mind links me.

"Shut up, you." I playfully tell her.

"Lucas be nice. Be respectful." she tells me.

"I always am. You know that, sissy. Who are you my mother?" I nicely say.

"Grrr." she playfully growls. I look at Christina and smile. She smiles back. Massimo is hugging her from behind. He gives me a thumps up for Valerie. I put by hand over my heart and bow to him. We both laugh. I look at them a little more and I'm happy for my sister. She deserves the happiness and the love. And I will always be there or her.

The song switches to a slow song. US by James Bay. We start to sway back and forth. Valerie put her arms around my neck. My hands rest on her hips. I look at her and smile and she smiles back. I put my hand on her cheek and I slowly lean in. Are lips touch and I feel the spark between us. I pull back a little and look at again for permission. She nods her head. We are kissing with so much love and passion. We slowly pull away. I whine. She giggles.

"MINE!!!" I growl.

"Yours." She whispers.

"Valerie, .... would you like go on a date with me?" I nervously ask her.

"I would love that, Lucas." she says I'm so happy right now, I don't know what to do. We talk for a little bit. We talk about US. I know what mafia she is from. She knows which one I'm from. She already met my sister and meet Michele's family. I don't know everybody, but I will soon.

"May I kiss you again?" I ask. she giggles. I LOVE her giggles.

"Yes, you may." we both giggle. I pull her to me and hold her in place. Valerie puts both of her hands on my face. I lean in and kiss her. I feel like a kid at Christmas.