Tragedy part 1

Chapter 20

Tara's POV

"Baby, I'm going to go to the bathroom." I say to Devin.

"Ok, Love. Be safe." he says to me with a kiss to my temple.

I go to the lady's room and do my thing. I walk out and I am shoved into a dark room. someone's hand is over my mouth. Oh my god. This is not happing. This can't happen Devin. My Baby. I can't mind link him, yet. Damn it.

Unknown- "I've been looking for you and I have finally found, my love." He says to me.

"DEVIN!!! DANIEL!!!!" I scream hoping someone would he me.

Unknown- "DON'T SPEAK!!!, no one will hear you. Your MINE now. You're my mate!!" He growls at me.

"Devin is my mate. NOT YOU!!!" I scream to him.

Unknown- "No No. NO!!!" He screams to me. He pushes me to the ground and unzips my dress. He starts to kiss me. I try to push him off. He's too strong. I'm crying. I just give up. I can't. Then suddenly the door burst open and its Daniel. He pushes the guy off me. Then Devin comes in. 

Baby.

"Baby." I say with a shaky voice.

"How could you?" He asks me. What?

"You cheated no me. HOW COULD YOU!!?" He screams.

"Devin, I didn't cheat on you. He...He...-" Is all I am able to say.

"YOUR DEAD TO ME!!!" He screams. And he leaves. The guy stands up and looks at me.

Unknown- "If I can't have you no one can." He takes he's gun out of his pocket and shoots me. And I scream and collapse on the floor. Everything goes black......

I hope Devin is ok. 

Even when I am mad at him. I still worry about him.

 I love you, baby.