The Mafia Ball Part 2

Massimo's Pov

Chapter 18

My little girl and Tara look so beautiful. But my baby girl looks absolutely beautiful. We walk in the ballroom and her eyes light up.

"Massimo, this is beautiful." She says to me.

"I wanted it to look like a fairy tale for you and the girls. They never been to one and I know you have an me as well. So, I wanted it to be perfect." I tell her and blush a little. She is giggling at me. Why is she giggling?

"It is. It's perfect honey." she says. I hug from behind and nuzzle my head in her neck. I hear her giggle. It's the cutest thing ever.

All the members and the leaders are here. I see someone looking at Christina. She notices my tense state and she turns around and looks at me. My blood is boiling right now. She touches my cheek. I immediately relax. To a point. She kisses me and I relax more. She pulls to the bar. I turn my head and I have a perfect view of the kids dancing. They all turn and wave to us. Of course, we wave back. I see the prick from earlier, the one looking at MY  baby girl when we walked in.

"Hello beautiful." The idiot says.

"MINE!!!" I growl. And I pull Christina in between my legs and hold her tight, but without hurting her. Yes, I am VERY overprotective and possessive over her.

"Do you want to dance?" He speaks. Does this dude not understand that she is MINE?

"No, thank you." My baby says.

"Oh, come on, beautiful. It's just a dance." He dares to speak again. He tries to pull Christina away from me. Then out of know where he's on the floor. How the hell did that happen? I see Christina beating the crap of this man. I don't know if I should help, or just watch and be proud that my baby can defend herself.

"Baby girl".... I try to say but I get interrupted.

"Massimo, honey. I don't need your help. If you even think about touching me right now, you my dear will be sleeping by yourself on the sofa for a week." She says, and I gulp. No!! I want to be with her awhile I sleep. What can I say? I love her cuddles. Shhh....don't tell nobody.

"Yes ma'am." I say. I sit back down at the bar and watch my baby.

"Bro come get your girl." Right when he says that I hear a crack. Oooo, that had to hurt.

"No. She is doing a good job by herself." I say to him and he just looks at me.

"Shit head." I say to him. And he leaves. My baby is just looking at me. I pull her towards me.

"I don't know if should be turned on right now or be pissed at you that you didn't let me do that? You could have seriously hurt yourself, Christina. Don't you ever do that again." I firmly tell her. I continue to look at her and she is blushing.  

Massimo's Suit