Tragedy Part 2

Chapter 21

Christina's POV

Tara came in losing a lot of blood. Everybody is scared and crying. Mainly Devin. Poor baby. I am mad at him for what he said, but I somehow understand. I want to help her, but Massimo is going to see.  Now or Never.

"Scarlett?" I ask. Massimo comes to me and hugs me. I hug him back.

"Are you ok, baby girl? Are you going to help Tara?" he asks me.

"Yes, baby I am and I'm ok. I want to help." I say to him and peck his lips.

"Christina you asked for me?" I ask and I hug my dad.

"Can you help me with Tara, please?" I ask her.

"Sure. I'll help." She speaks. She walks over to Daniel and gives him a hug and a kiss. Tells him bye. She walks over to Michele and hugs him.

"Bye Daddy. I'll see you later. Make sure Devin is ok?" Scarlett asks her dad.

"Of course, baby. You just help Christina. And you make sure Tara is ok." he tells her. He kisses her head. I kiss Massimo one last before I leave. I tell him If he needs anything or if anything happens come get me. He nods his head. We wave goodbye and go to Tara's room.

We enter the room. I See this helpless, sweet, beautiful almost lifeless girl laying over there. something that could have been stopped. Do I blame Devin? Yes, I do. I want to hurt him like he did Tara. But a part of me wants to help him. I do understand how he feels. Well, how both feels.

I" am so scared to start this. I take a deep breath and I slowly let it out. Here goes nothing.

"Scarlett are you ready?" I ask her. She takes a deep breath too.

"I think so." she says nervously I don't blame her. I am too.

I bite my wrist and put it against Tara's mouth. After I give some of my blood and Devin's blood. My blood for healing. Devin's blood because they are mates. I put my hands above her body. My hands start to glow a yellow-ish gold color. I going to do spell to help her heal. Someone opens the door.

"Baby girl, how is everythi-." I hear Massimo start to ask me something. Crap! He saw my hands. I'll explain later to him.

I Say...

Healing Spell

"Healing thought sent in flight bring

the brightest of blessings

this very night.

Send this healing white light.

From above,

surround my friend now

in healing love.

When I get done with the spell, I see Tara's body start to heal. Oh, thank you heaven above she's going to be ok. I'm so happy. I turn around and I see Massimo hugging Scarlett. He's looking at me with a confused look. Oh boy! I need to explain to him. But right that's going to have to wait. I just hope he understands.

Now we wait for Tara to wake up.

Please be ok!