Chapter 15

Christina's POV 

A few weeks at Massimo's House 

Chapter 15

Week one:

Well, it was an interesting few week at Michele's house. The first week was good. I was handing out with Scarlett and Tara, when Devin walked in the living room. He looked at me for a few minutes, and started Tara talking to Tara.

"Devin, aren't you going to say hi? This is Christina, your dad's girlfriend." She tells him. Her sand Scarlett giggle. He looks at her pissed.

"No!" he says with venom.

"Brother?" Scarlett says with her eyebrow raised.

"I'm happy with dad dating, why can't you be?" she says to him. I see Massimo hiding behind the wall of the kitchen, listening to what's going on. We all can, but not Devin. His back is facing Massimo.

Because...because I just don't want to. OK! I DON'T WANT TO!!!" He screams and walks outside to the back yard. Scarlett turns to me and apologies. All of them do. I tell them not to worry about. To give him time.

"Just like I told Scarlett, I am NOT going to take y'all mom place. And right now, that is what he is thinking." I tell them. They agree for now. Tara goes to fin Devin and just be with him and support him. I said that was ok and I understood. She is such a good person and girlfriend to him. Can you believe that was the first week? Eh!!

Week three:

Let's skip a couple of weeks. So, week three was quiet? What I mean by that is Devin and Tara went on a date. Scarlett and Daniel are here. I found out that Daniel is Tara older brother. He is very sweet. I found out from Scarlett about what happened to their mother. She was shoot by a rouge and Devin watched it happened, he was 5. Poor baby. I can understand why he is so protective with Tara and who his dad is dating. Lucas is the same way with me. It did take him a while growing up, but he came around. I talk to him about everything. Luca calls me and asks me where I was. And I told him.

"Sissy, where are you?" He asks me.

"I'm at Massimo's house?" I slowly tell him.

"WHAT?" He screams though the phone.

"Sissy, you can't be serious? After everything he did to you." He asks me.

"Lucas Scott, I am old enough to make my own choices and you can NOT and will NOT tell me what to do. I am the oldest." I say to him.

"Christina?" He says with a warning tone.

"Yes, sir?" I say to him. I can picture him now. He has his eyebrow raised and is looking at the phone.

"I just don't want you to get hurt. I love you way too much, for you to go throw that again." He says with a softer tone.

"I understand that Luke, but if something happens, I will tell you. I can take care of myself. I promise." I tell him

"I know you can, sissy." He says kind of sad.

"I love you, bubba." I say to him.

"I love you more, sissy. Always." He says back to me. 

Don't get me wrong, I love him brother with my whole heart, but come on. I understand that he is protecting me. It's just he needs to back off sometimes. So that was week two. Now, week three was...hilarious. Well for me it was. For Michele...mmm... not so much. I'll explain. So, since I am a new vampire I can pick up on a few things. Like for example someone creeping up on me. Like right now. Massimo went downstairs because Devin and Tara came back from their date and I can feel him behind me.