Part 10 ~ come on please...

Aidan runs to his room and I hear him start to pack I change really quickly and go downstairs...

What you wear:

I look at everyone and say "looks like is the end of the line for me" I smile and see Aidan running down the stairs with a bag

He walks over to me and holds my hand and Niko opens a portal before I leave I say "this isn't over" with a smirk on my face I walk through the portal then I see Aidan looking back at Five and runs up to him and hugs him he says quietly "I will miss you I will be back soon" they stop hugging and Five felt guilty I could feel it...

I say "Aidan come on there's dad you can say hey" he says "I get to see my dead grandpa!!" He runs in the portal and sees a hole bunch of demons people my kind...

We walk to dad's mansion and Aidan was excited just like when he was smaller...

We make it and go inside and dad was happy to see his grandson for the first time and Aidan was excited to....

They hug and talk for a while dad understand that his horns weren't out yet because of his age. Usually comes out in your 20s, but if you try hard enough it will come out earlier...

I say "I'm going out dad please don't do anything stupid with Aidan while I'm gone" dad rolls his and says "fine but we are going out for ice cream" Aidan says "aren't I a little to old for that" dad says "yea, yea who gives a shit" Aidan laugh I say "ok I love you both bye"...

I go to a store and just look around I had nothing to do I was bored maybe I can go to earth and explode some stuff...

I teleport I was in front of the the academy...

Song: forever ~ Labrinth

I walk inside and say "Everyone I need to says something" they where all in the kitchen I walk over and look at everyone they looked at me scared and worried I say "chill out" Five was just looking at his feet I sit in my chair and rack in it....

Like I said "I'm bored."....

They all just look at me confused...

I say "I want to do something" Allison says "y/n why are you acting so normal" I say "what do you mean?" She says "do you not care Five cheated on you?!?" I say "chill, we good" Five looks at me with pain but his eyes where glowing because of the light he's eye are so pretty....

I say "we aren't dating though" he lost the hope In his eyes I look at vanya and she was just staring like she was bored I get up and say "I'm going to blow something up" I walk out of the kitchen and I hear Five says "can I come?!?" I say "sure hurry up!" I walk out the door and start to walk down the street...