~part 27 - hes back~

Who's back!!!!!

Keep going

Y/n POV

I wake up and I was in Fives room....

He probably picked me up and brought me inside...

I start to hear foot steps and hear the door open. It was Five I look at him and he says "dinner is ready!" I get up slowly and I slip Five space jumps and grabs me by my waist...

He says "be careful baby" I say "sorry." He chuckles and says "you don't have to say sorry my love, now come on." He grabs my hand and we go down stairs i didn't feel like space jumping my head hurts to much for that...

We enter the kitchen and I see everyone there but there where others...

I say "hello!" Five helps me to my sit...

Five sits next to me sense is his seat and the family sits as they all do and the new people sit in between them..

Luther says "how does y/n get the good food and we don't?" I stay quiet and look at my hands...

Five holds my hand and says "because um we forgot to tell you guys that-" before he could say anything Aidan walks throw the door with Ivy..

I get up and walk out slowly with a sharp pain in my stomach...

I grab on to the wall and everything start to get blurry. I say "Five..." I run to the bathroom and throw up I lock the door with my telekinesis and my nose starts to bleed...

I hear banging on the door...

I flush and wash my hands and face....

I open the door slowly Five grabs me and hugs me tightly. I hold him and he looks at me and asks "Are you ok?! Do we need to go to the hospital?!" I shook my head and kiss him and say quietly "everything's fine I'm just not having the best time" he kisses my forehead and say "come on, we are going to change you out of that nasty dress and get you in something comfy." I nod and he picks me up and brings me upstairs and puts me down and gets me an outfits from my closet...

What you now wear:

Five puts the clothes on me and he picks me up and brings me downstairs

He sits me in my chair and says "had a little accident but we are back!" Everyone laugh but me I just stay silent staring at my food...

Everyone start to eat but I don't feel like eating but I would know Five wants me to eat for the baby...

He puts his hand on my thigh and starts to talk about how we have a second kid...

The girl that was new said "then where's your first kid?" He points at Aidan...

I play with my food with my fork and the girl looks at me and says "hey why aren't you eating?" I shrug...

I take a piece and eat it slowly with everyone looking at me...

I say "please stop staring." I grab Five hand and he knew what I wanted him to do....

He says "well, I'll introduce new comers this is my girlfriend y/n and y/n this is Ethan, Johnny, Camila, and Asher...

Five looks at me and says in my ear "don't force it princess." I nod and put down my fork..

We finished eating and we go to the living room and all just talk with each other around the room...

I talk to Ethan...

He says "congratulations on the baby!" I smile and say "thank you." He nobs and he talks about him self and makes jokes which made me laugh a lot...

Five walks over and grabs my waist and pulls me against him...

'A bit clingy if you ask me' I say in my thoughts...

Ethan says "oh, hey Five!" They say hello and talk while I just stand there listening to there conversation...

I grab Fives hand and in the middle of there conversation I pull him away from everyone and bring him to our room...

Five says "I'll catch up with you later!" He says while walking away...

We made it and I look at Five and he looks at me confused...

I kiss him and he kisses me back and we have a make out session. After a while of kissing I realize that I was on top of him...

He says "well now I know you get really horny." I laugh and get off him...

I leave and run out of the house without a warning and run around town...

Yelling my heart out....

Then someone tackles me I cough up bleed and see who tackled me...

It was him...

The...one...who...raped....me.....

I push him off of me and start to run back home then everything start to get blurry again...

I get a sharp pain in my stomach again and felt like throwing up...

I made it to the academy and go inside and throw up all over the floor...

I yell "Help!!!!" I fall i look at my stomach it was bleeding he stabbed me. I hear running but I also hear running outside..

I cry and start to crawl to the living room and see everyone freaking out yelling at each other...

I get up slowly and grab on to the wall and grab on to the table and nock something over and everyone looked at me...

I say "help me..." I fall and black out....

Five POV:

After y/n ran off I go to the living room thinking she was there and she wasn't...

I say "where y/n?" Luther says "we thought she was with you?" We start to argue and a few minutes after my heart dropped...

I see y/n with bloods every where she says "help me..." then she start to fall i space jump and grab her before she could hit the floor...

I say "no no no! Someone call 9-1-1 now!!!!!" Allison start to call and they where on there way...

I try waking y/n up but she wasn't waking...

I cry and say "this is my fault I'm sorry"

Allison says "calm down we know she's going to live." I say "yea and what about the baby?!" I say frustrated...

Before Allison could say anything the ambulance get here...

They take her and I run with her...

After we make it to the hospital and they take her to the ER....

The doctor asks me questions and I answer. After I wait in the waiting room...

After about 5 hours they called me to the check in...

I make it to the front office and she says "y/n l/n?" I say "yes" she says "2nd floor on the right." I nod and walk away...

I space jump and I see her resting, there was a nurse she looks at me and says "oh uh so her baby is perfectly fine nothing bad happened to it. It isn't that healthy tho it needs more food that it should be getting so we wanna give her some food if that fine with you?" I nod and smile...

She leaves and I just sit there thinking about who did this to my princess...

Hehehehe, hope you guys like this one✨😅