Part 17 ~ woopie

It was Niko I say "Niko you stupid motherfucker what are you trying to do look at my girl's boobs." he laughs and says "maybe but no I'm here because dad needs you for something" he was holding out a knife pointing towards me...

He was drunk I say "come on, girls I will be right back" the girls nod and I carry Niko inside I put him on the couch and I change the knife into cold water...

I say "drink up" he starts to drink it...

He falls asleep a few minutes later and I go back outside I sit in the grass...

Allison says "so what happened in there" with a smirk on her face...

I look at her and say "nun of your Business" I hear footsteps and it was the boys...

I lay in the grass and I fell someone pull me throw the ground...

I look at the person and it was the dad I say "your house is right under mine?!?!?" He says "no time!!" Dad grabs my arm and pulls me inside the house and see a lot of demons I say "what going on?" He says "Angels want to attack like right now," I say "Jesus I'm not even dressed," and he says "get dressed like now!!!" He pushes me and I go through the ground...

I was in the same place I was in before on the grass I get up and everyone looks at me confused and freaked out I put my serious face on and space jumped...

I put an outfit on:

I run downstairs and into the backyard and onto the grass I sit down and say "Aidan will let you through he will explain everything"

Dad pulls me to throw again and I fall onto the floor dad says "really high heels" I say "you never know what I can do with this" I start to hear a lot of things crash and break we all run outside and see the angels.....

I see an angel attacking Niko and run out to him and knock the angel out with a punch...

We go around helping demons get to a safe place and I had smoke and scratches all over my body I see my sister attacking Miguel I run up to her and we start fighting...

Video: Amazing girl fight scene
You: in white
Black: is your sister

After I see her on the ground bleeding out I see my mom she was shocked she picks my sister up and was scared of me she teleports her and my sister back to heaven...

I turn and see dad and Niko standing there in shock...

I fall to the floor and the next thing I knew I was out like a light...

A few hours later...

I woke up and see everything was blurry I rub my eyes to see more...

I look around and see everyone worried and scared...

I try to get up and Five says "y/n, you need to rest" I lay back down and say "my ear hurts," dad says "well your sister did kick you in the ear so"...

Luther says "you took a really hard fall," I say "how do you know you weren't there?"

I look towards Five and he says "Aidan took us to where ever you were" Aidan says "I knocked out an angel for dad" I smile and said, "that's good little man"...

I space jump to Fives rooms and lay on the bed...

I start to heal myself and I feel this sharp pain in my ear...

I grab onto the sheets and try not to scream. I hear someone say "y/n where are you?!?!?"  I get off the bed and walk out of the room...

It was my sister she was running up the stairs towards me I say "No!!" She was about to push me into a glass window but I kick her in the stomach and she goes flying down the stairs and throw the door.....

I fall on my knees and my side starts to hurt Five space jumps in front of me and grabs me and picks me up bride style...

He brings me to the bed and gives me water and puts a needle in my arm and I fall asleep...

4 hours later...

I wake up slowly and see Five cuddling me half asleep...

I move his hands so I could get up and get something to eat...

I space jump to the kitchen and get some milk and cookies I felt a little weak but good...

I turn to go back upstairs and see Five at the doorway, he was smiling at me...

I look at him with a smile then drink some milk...

I walk up to him and kiss him on the cheek and space jump upstairs to his room...

And get in bed and ate my cookies...

Then I hear him space jump upstairs too...

I eat and drink my stuff and put my glass cup on the side...

I see Five next to me and pull me by my waist into his arms, I look at him and smile I kiss him on the cheek and he says "you missed a spot" pointing at his lips...

I kiss his lips softly and he cups my cheek and kisses me back...

We kiss for a few minutes then stop and I turn on the tv and play our favorite show...

After a while, I fall asleep on Five's chest while he plays with my hair and holds me by my waist...

Sorry I haven't uploaded it in a while. I have been very busy I will try and post as much as I can on the weekends...sorry again🥺💔❤️❤️😓😓