Part 8 ~ im pregnant

The pregnancy test said it was positive I start to panic I break it in half so Five wouldn't see it I cry in the bathroom and just think for a minute the problem was i have no idea if Five is cheating on me or not why would he I don't know he has been acting different and is annoying....

I get up wash my face and get out of the bathroom Five was waiting for me I get in bed an cover myself with Fives blanket he says "you ok princess??" I say "I'm fine baby" he cuddles with me and I was half asleep then I hear Five says "I can't wait to marry you..." I smile but I bury my face in to Fives chest and he strokes my hair while I fall asleep....

Next morning❤️❤️

I wake up feeling sick I get out of bed quickly and run to the bathroom and accidentally slam the door and throw up into the toilet and flush it..

I get out of the bathroom and go to my clothes I didn't want to look at Five I didn't even know if he was awake or not I run back to the bathroom and close the door and take a bath I remember when I took a bath with Five while I had Aidan in my stomach...

Then I hear knock on the door I was worried but I couldn't act suspicious I say "come in" it was Allison she says "um did you need something yesterday you knocked on the door I forgot to get it" I say "no worries I just wanted to see if you knew where the pregnancy-..."she smirks and sits next to the bath and says "what did you do with Five last night" I say "we had sex..." she says "is that it?" I say "well we also cuddled but that's it" she says quietly "he didn't do it"....

I was so worried about the baby I completely forgot Allison said in the last second. I say "I'm going to get out the bath I will be out in a minute" she says "ok but we are not done with this conversation" I nod she leaves and I get out of the bath and put my clothes on....

After I put my clothes on I leave the bathroom and see Five space jump I feel arms around my waist and it was Five he holds me and I say "good morning baby" he says "good morning gorgeous" I smile and turn to Five and kiss him and walk out of the ...

After I put my clothes on I leave the bathroom and see Five space jump I feel arms around my waist and it was Five he holds me and I say "good morning baby" he says "good morning gorgeous" I smile and turn to Five and kiss him and walk out of the room and go to Aidans room and see him with Ivy they where cuddling I say "aww!" He says "hey mom" I say "hey  little man" he says "mom what have I told you about that name" I say "oh come on stop growing up so fast" he laughs and I leave the room....

I go downstairs in to the kitchen and Emma was kissing Ben on the table I close my eyes and say "please do this some where else" they get scared and say "sorry y/n" they walk past me and go upstairs I go to the courtyard and lay under the tree "dad's favorite spot" and just talk about my problems I felt like he could hear me but couldn't speak to me...

I lay down in the grass and out of no where it started snowing I was doing it I get up and go inside and it stopped snowing I go to the living room and sit at the bar and go in circles on a chair....
________________________________
                         Allison POV
I check if y/n was doing ok but she wasn't in Fives room but Five was laying in bed reading a book I go downstairs and in to the living room and see y/n spinning in a chair doing nothing...

I go back upstairs and go to Five room and say "Five?" He says "what?" I say "why is y/n acting strange" he says "what are you talking about" I say "come on" we go back downstairs and see y/n looking at the drinks and puts it back on the shelf then she goes back to spinning on the chair...
________________________________
                                Y/n POV
I spin in the chair then someone stops the chair I turn to the person and it was Aidan and everyone else was behind him I tilt my head and say "what?" Aidan says "why you acting different?" I say "I'm not..." he says "yes you are mom you have been spinning in that chair for almost an hour"...

I was confused and say "damn how times flys" Luther says "why aren't you drinking like  you usually are?" I stay quiet and look at my feet and say "nun of your business" Five grabs my cheeks and makes me look at him...

He says "what wrong?" I say "nothing..." Allison says "omg..." she grabs my arm and drags me up stairs I say "I have legs!!" We make it to her room and she says "your pregnant?!?" I say "nope" she says "no lying!" I look at my feet and say "so what is nun of your business either" I get my arm back and walk out of the room...

I go downstairs and go out back to the pool and put my feel in the pool and just chill there...

I hear them coming outside I don't know if I can keep the secret of me being pregnant anymore....

I start to cry and put hands on my face Five hugs me and Diego sits next to us and Klaus comes out of no where and says "who wants drugs?" I say "not me!" Klaus say "but you always say yea what wrong" I look at everyone and they all looked at me worried I say "can I just have some space to think please I just need more time" they all say  it was fine they go inside and Five was still holding me...

I look at him and say "Five?" He says "yea princess?" I say "I'm pregnant..." he kisses me on the forehead and says "I know" I look up at him and say "how?" He says "I went in to the future because I figured you would be to scared to tell me what up so..." I hug him and say "I'm sorry!" He chuckles and says "princess is not your fault, you where just trying to feel good" I laugh a little and kiss him...

He says "you wanna go get a lot of snacks and watch movies?" I say "yea but you forgot the cuddling" Five laughs and says "yea and cuddles" we go inside and everyone just looked at us....

I'm sorry I just wanted to write this one because I have school tomorrow and I don't think I will be able to post but I will try I'm so sorry...🥺😖❤️✨