Part 15 ~ sex but my style

There is going to be a lot of sex in the episode so be ready⚠️❤️😌✨😭

I wake up and I was on top of Five his hands around my waist he was hard but he was sleeping....

I move around to get more comfortable but I wake Five up on accident I stop moving and pretend I'm sleep.....

I pretended to wake up and look at Five and smile he smiles and kisses my forehead...

He was still hard I could feel it getting bigger...

I say "I'm going to get off of you now" I get off the bed and I was in my bra and underwear...

I smirk and look back at Five....

He was just admiring my body I say "what wrong lover boy?" he looks at me up and down...

"oh nothing!" I crawl back on the bed and towards Five...

Five grabs my arms and pulls me closer to him and pulls me over so I was on his stomach he says "can I make you feel good?" I say "is that even a question" Five laughs....

He flips me over and pulls the blanket over his head and over my body...

⚠️warning⚠️ sexual.

Five starts to kiss my body and I get the chills because it kinda tickled...

He pulls off my underwear and throws it over the covers...

He opens my legs more and start to play with my lady part and it felt good...

I moan quietly so no one would hear me but Five....

Five puts two fingers in me and it felt so good I moan loudly....

He goes in and out and messes with my insides it felt so fucking good it just kept building my orgasm bigger....

Five goes faster and I felt a knot in my stomach and I was about to cum....

I say "F-Five fuck!" He chuckles....

I come and Five licks his fingers and sucks the juice out of me....

I moan loudly and he get out of the covers and says "your pussy tastes good, I had my breakfast" I laugh a little....

Warning is not over...

Five lays beside me and I say "my turn" I get under the covers and take of Fives boxers and his member was sticking up and hard as fuck...

Warning⚠️ another sexual part

I say "are you usually this hard in the morning?" He chuckles and says "every morning" I laugh and put my hand on his member and start to go up and down and he start to moan a little I tease him....

He says "come o-on y/n" I giggle and put my mouth over his member and start to bob my head and he moans and says "that's what I want."....

I go faster and Five says "you need a little help" he grabs my hair and puts it in a ponytail with his fist and start to go up and down fast making me gag a little....

I use my hands to...

Five moans loudly out of breath and he says "I'm about to..." I go faster and he cums in my mouth....

I get out from under the covers with the cum all over my face and in my mouth Five says "swallow it" I swallow it and lick my fingers...

I touch his man hood to see if he was still hard his member was down he was tired...

Warning over

I get of the bed tired and my legs start to shake I look back at Five and say "your fault" I hear a knock on the door and Five covers him self with the blanket....