~Part 21 - ayyyy😎~

I wake up and my body still kinda hurts I look over and see Five with his hands around my waist I try to get out of bed but Five pulls me in closer and groans....

I kiss his forehead and say "baby boy come on" in his ear...He smiles and says "in a minute princess" with a kiss on my neck...

I start to hear soft snores next to my ear and Five was sound asleep again. I smile and kiss his forehead softly and start to play with his hair....

After play with his hair someone knocks on the door, I say "come in" softly so it wouldn't wake Five. It was Vanya she says "how is it going?" I say "well just this one doesn't wanna get up" pointing at Five....

Five groans and bares his face in to my neck and starts to kiss my neck softly....

I giggle and moan at the same time and Vanya looks at me weird I laugh nervously and say "Five accidentally kicked me" Vanya laughs and says "me and the girl where thinking about going to a restaurant likes date night" I say "um yea let's do it" Vanya says "we are leaving at 4:00pm sooooo" I look at my phone and it was 1:24pm.....

I say "I've been in bed all morning because of someone" Five smiles in to my collarbone I giggle again and Vanya says "I'll leave now be ready by 4:00!" She leaves and I look at five....

He was awake he kisses my cheek and I say "good morning sleepy head" he smirks and says "good morning princess" I say "we are going out to eat come on" he groans and moans in to my neck....

I say "woah and when did that wanna come out?" He chuckles and says "for a while now" I laugh and kiss his lips he gets up and says "are we cuddling after the dinner?" I say "ofc!!" I get of the bed and walk over to my closet while I look for clothes I feel arms around my waist...

I smile and he starts to kiss my neck again and left love bite all over...

I get my close and go to the bathroom and Five follows me because he never takes a shower without me....

Five says "I can't leave you by your self not anymore" I chuckle and says "for sure" I take off my pj and underwear and get in the shower and Five does the same....

We play around and took our shower....

After shower i do my makeup and Five insisted on doing my hair so I met him while I do my make up....

Makeup:

Hair: