Part 9 ~ the fight

Me and Five go I said and see every one looking at us I walk passed them and grab my bag I didn't want to be pregnant I open the door quickly and slam the door and run in the car get in the car and go to the doctor....

I go inside and I want to see if I was pregnant. The doctor takes me to a room and tells me to may down he takes X-rays...

I wasn't pregnant thank god, I go home....

I get home and go inside I run upstairs and lay in the bed I hear people coming upstairs the family walks in and says "you pregnant???" I say "no!! At least I thought I was but I went to the doctor and I'm not" Aidan runs in and yells "who the hell is the girl at the door with red hair" I say " Morphology!!!" I push through them and run down the stairs and open the door....

I see morphology about to die she says "G-give m-me your h-hand" I give her my hand and memory's come back from me and morphology being in the same body and having fun....

I fall to the floor and black out...
________________________________
Aidan POV
I run down stairs and see mom on the floor with blood all over her and the women that was dead beside her I run up to her and check moms polls she was still alive I yell "DAD!!" Five runs downstairs and sees what going on and runs up to mom he grabs her and brings her to the medical room and lays her down of the bed he space jumps upstairs and grabs Allison and comes back....
________________________________
Few hours later
________________________________
Y/n POV
I wake up and see Allison check something on a computer I get up and say "what happened" then I feel something happening to my body my hair starts to turn red and say "she's back in my body" Allison says "woah y/n what's happening" I say "morphology wants to come out..." Allison say "FIGHT IT!!" I put my hands on my face and get of the bed then I start to see the dead people again I scream and take my hands off my face and fall on the floor and see the people on fire walking towards me I start to cry and back aways and say "this isn't real!!" I close my eyes and open them again and didn't see them I get up and say while running "I have to get out of here!" I go upstairs and grab my bag and keys and run downstairs and see the house starting to burn...

Then I hear someone say "Y/N STOP FIGHTING ME AND LET ME OUT!!!" I scream and run back upstairs and run to my room and close the door and turn around and see morphology right I scream and say "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I run out of the room and go downstairs and run in to the kitchen and see everyone there they where serious and talking I run up to them and hide behind Luther ....

Luther says "y/n what are you doing" I hear her say "Y/N, where are you!" I cry and jump over the table and run out of the house and run down the block then everything started to burn the sky was red I say "WHAT DO YOU WNAT FROM ME!!" I run back to the house and lock the door and then I start to hear people scream and shout in my head I say "stop, stop, STOP"...

I close my eyes and say "this isn't real come is not real, not real, not real!" I open my eyes and everything stopped and I look up and see everyone scared for me I get up and say "Morphology back-..." before I could say anything else she came out...
________________________________
Morphology POV
I look at everyone and say "oh hello everyone!" I get of the floor and wipe my eyes and look at my clothes and say "y/n's style is weird and ugly" I walk past them and go upstairs and change....

What I guess you change in: