Part 13 ~ i guess we are together

Five grabs my hand before I leave and kisses me it was rough but got softer but the minute...

I pull back and say softly "I'm sorry I...I can't right now" I leave the house and get in the jeep And drive home...

I get home and Aidan runs up to me and hugs me tightly and says "are you ok mom?" I say "I'm fine" I get a call on the home phone....

I pick up and it was my boss he started saying that I should take a break and rest...

After I hang up and says "I'm free for a while" Aidan says "we can play call duty all day now" I laugh and says "true but you have school" he groans and I say "ok you can have a break to"...

We play call a duty for a while then eat then go back to play our video game then hear a knock on the door...

I walk up to the door and open it and open the door and see morphology with Ivy and the family I say "omg why are you here" I slam the door in her face....

I yell and say "hey that gun!!!" Aidan screams and gets the gun and I run to the couch...

Then I start to hear banging at the door I say "pause the game little man" he does and we walk to the door I open it and say "what!!" Morphology says "can we come in??" I say "no" Aidan grabs my shirt and pulls it like when he was smaller he would do the same thing....

I say "Fine" I walk away from the door and go back to the living room and say "Aidan Final match for this season and we are on top"....

Aidan sits on the couch and unpauses the game we continue and morphology keeps distracting me....

We lost I get and turn around and say "omg what do you want from me you made us lose the game!!!" Aidan pulls my shirt again and I stop yelling....

Morphology says "we have a problem with the blonde girl you blew away" I look at the ceiling and laugh....

I says "what wrong with her?" Luther was caring her she looked messed up....

He puts her on the couch and I say "nooo!! My couch" the girl looks at me and was scared of me I laugh and say "stop being so scared around them you broke my leg"....

She jumps on me and strangles me. I push her off and say "psychopath!!" She smiles I say "that's my sister" she turns back to normal her normal drown headed self....

I say "it was you, why did you take my life?" She says "because I love to torture you" I look at Five and say "you also ruined a perfect relationship!!" I push her and throw her out the window and say "Mia can you order me a new window" she says "right away!" She runs to the phone and start ordering....

I say "my job is done here" Aidan pulls my shirt and knew I was wrong...

I look at him and he points at Five and Morphology says "he wants you to fix things with Five..." we all look at Aidan then Five I walk up to Five and grab his arm and walk upstairs with out looking at him....

We make it to my room and I says "sit on the bed" he does as I say and I say "why did you do it?" He says "I was trying to explain but you would just ignore me" I say "now is your chance to tell me, I'm listening" he says "your sister said that she would help me get another kid and I was scared to ask you because I would figure you would say no..." I say "I know you want to have a kid very badly and I understand that but Five we are still teenagers and we can't ever take care of Aidan properly.."...

He had a tear in his eye and I lift his chin and wipe his tear and stare at him and his soft lips for a few seconds then kiss him...

The kiss turned in to a make out session and then it started to get intense...

I say "Five we can't do this right now" he says "why not" while still kissing my neck....

I say "I idk I just don't want to have sex right now" he stops and looks at me and kisses my forehead and lays on the bed I lay beside him and he grabs me and pulls me on top of him...

we cuddle for a while then hear a knock on the door I say softly while half asleep"come in..." they come in and it was Aidan he runs up to me and jumps in bed and cuddles with me and Five....

Five was sleeping I kiss his neck ones or twice and get off of him so I could cuddle with both of them Aidan get one shoulder and Five the other....

Aidan puts his leg on my lower body and so does Five and they where squishing me Morphology comes and says "oh god you are get squished to death" I laugh and space jump next to her....

She says "wow you guys made up" I say "I guess so" she says "what do you mean" I say "he wants another baby but I'm not ready for it" Morphology hugs me and says "you can get through this just like you always do"....

I says "tell the others they can sleep in the guest rooms if they want, I'm going to bed it has been a long day" she hugs me one more time and says "good night twin sis" she walks out I turn back to the boys and they were both sitting up and where just staring at me...

I say "stop that don't do that, that's creepy" they laugh and say "come back to us" I walk over and Five grabs my waist and pulls me on to the bed in the middle and they do the Exact same thing they did last time I was laying down....

I slowly fall asleep while cuddling Five and Aidan...

Yay you guys are back together!!!😌✨🤚🏼