Part 30 ~ new house

Sorry I haven't posted I'll try to post more...:))))))

Y/n POV

I wake up and see Five and I hear Natalia crying...

It was 3 in the morning...

I get up and Five groans. I walk to her crib and grab her she immediately stops crying and holds on to my shirt...

She starts to fall asleep again and I feel her emotions hit me in the face because she was scared and she felt alone...

I bring her to bed with me and put her on her pillow and she falls asleep right next to me Five says "we need to get our own house." I say "yea your right." Luther bangs on the door to our room and says "tell your kid to shut up!" I say "NO!" Luther walks away...

Five chuckles and says "that's exactly why." I giggle a little and Five holds me closely while falling asleep again....

Later that morning...

I wake up at 8am i see that Five had the baby on his stomach while still sleeping it was so adorable....

I get out of bed and take a quick shower...
What you wear:

I wear Fives tieI leave the bathroom and see Five and the baby still sleeping

I wear Fives tie
I leave the bathroom and see Five and the baby still sleeping...

I kiss them on the forehead and leave the room...

I go downstairs and see Aidan and Ivy walking through the door. I run up to them and hug them. I suddenly feel nervous and look at Aidan and he was sweating and his palms where sweaty as well.

Ivy looked overwhelmed and nervous...

I say "what's wrong?" Aidan says "can I talk to you alone for a second?" Knowing that the other siblings where coming downstairs...

I drag him into the living room...

I say "what's going on?" He says "well uhh, I umm" I say "spit it out!" Aidan says "Ivy is pregnant..." he looks down at his feet and I leave the living room and look at Ivy....

I grab her softly and dragging her in to the living room and close the doors and say "well I-I ...don't know what to say." Ivy starts to apologize...

I say "no I'm happy for you guys but your so young." Aidan says "I thought you would be mad at me." I say "well I am but at the same time I'm not." Aidan ask "what does that mean?" I explained "well I am mad that you didn't put a condom on but I'm glad your having a kid so you know how I feel." I smile and Aidan laughs...

I get up and grab my bag and Aidan says "where are you going?" I say "I'm going to look for a house to live in?" Aidan says "you have one right here." I say "yea but with the baby Luther keeps whining." Aidan laugh and says "looks like we have to find one ourselfs."