Part3~ oops-

I wake up wearing my bra and thong I look over a Five and he didn't have a shirt on I touch his bar chest and Five start waking up and I stop touching him and he grabs my hand and puts it down his pants I look at him and he still had his eyes close chilling I take my hand out and get up he looks at me and says "hey i was using that" I laugh and say "well I need this hand and wave my left hand up....

Five says "that hand is my favorite hand!" I say "weirdo" I pick up Fives shirt and put it on and say "how am I naked?" Five says "i um..." I look at him with a serious face and he says "I was horny in the middle of the night so" I laugh and say "how did I not wake up?" Five says "your a heavy sleeper sometimes" I hear someone knocking on the door to the house I say "I will get it" I run down stairs and open the door and see a girl with Brown/blonde (pick)her then I realized it was my twin sister.....

I say "hey..." she says "hey..." We just stare at each other for a couple of minutes I broke the silence and said "you wanna come in??" She says "sure" she wakes in and looks around I say "so...what are you doing here?" She says "I just wanted to give a visit mom told me where you were" I look at my feet and say "that good..." she says "um, mom said that 8 of you are living in this house?" I say "oh yea..." I was afraid to tell her anything about Five or Aidan because she has cupid as her best friend and I just feel like she is going to say something to him....

She say "can I meet the people living in the house?" I say "sure...wait here" I walk up the stairs and go to Fives room Five groans and says "who was at the door?" I say "my twin sister she wants to meet the family..." I had a worried face Five says "princess what wrong?" I say "nothing!" He say "you sure??" I knew Five sensed something was up I say "I'm good" he says "ok..." I say "I'm going to get the rest of the family..." I walk out of the room and woke everyone up we all wake downstairs....

Aidan holds my hand because he knew I didn't like her he didn't like her because I didn't we don't even have the same dad or mom my actual parents are the devil and an angel my dad is the devil and my mom is an angel never liked my mom my mom never liked me....(get into that later/soon in the story)

We walk in to the living room and see her sitting on the couch legs crossed and hands to waiting and looking around I say "I'm back.." she looks over and see the family and smiles she says "wow!" She gets up and looks at Diego and says "who are all of these people?" I say "family" she says "you sure?" I say "yea..." she says "ok, tell me you guy's names!" With that little smile of hers makes me angry.....

They all sit down in the living room while Aidan hides behind me he didn't want to let go of me but I was fine with it I didn't want him next to that bitch or my mother...

After they said there names and talked a little about them selfs she looks at me then sees Aidan she says "who is that?" I say "who??" She points behind me to Aidan and Aidan hides behind me not poking his head out to look at her I say "that's Aidan he doesn't like meeting new people" she says "what is her to this family?" I say "my son..." she was shocked and say "wow that's great" she smiles...

My blood starts to boil inside of me I say "yea it is" Aidan pulls my shirt or should I say Fives shirt I turn to him he pulls me down and says in my ear "I'm hungry can we make sandwiches?" I say in his ear "yea let's go" he smiles at me and grabs my hand I grab his hand and we walk to the kitchen...

We make our sandwiches together and messed around we run around the house Aidan runs in to the living room and runs in to the back of the book shelf I chase after him and we both fall we both started laughing Aidan says "that was fun!" I say "yea it was" Luther says "y/n!" I look at him will still laughing a little I see that everyone was looking at me I say "what??" Luther says "we have a guest over be respectful" I laugh even more and say "I'm not every respectful to your own father what makes my sister any different" Five chuckles and smirks Aidan laughs more and a book falls on his head I look over at him and he starts crying...