Part 11 ~ im done

Five walks up to me and says in my ear "get out" I look at him  and push him and grab Aidans hand and say "I'm so done with this stupid family don't know why your dad wanted me anyways" Luther says "he wanted you because you where outside in the dark and you where in the rain" I say "he should have just left me in the rain" I turn around and say "all we had is gone now tell them I was happy and my heart is broken, this might be the last time you see me in this house" I walk out the house not looking back...

I get in the jeep and drive to a big mansion and go inside no one was there it said sold but there's no one in it so is mine now...

We move in....

5 years later

Im still 19 years old thank the lord got a modeling job and love to singing. Aidan is doing really good in school his friend Ivy comes over almost every day....

Today!

I get out of modeling and head home in the jeep looking fly....

What your wearing:

I walk by the academy just look at the building while passing by then I hear people come out I walk fast to my car because the modeling section was going on by the block they lived in

I walk as fast as I can but don't run so they don't suspect me... but then I hear someone call my name....

I stop walking and look back I got a glow up of course a bigger ass and big boobs...

I see Allison and Klaus I wave at them and smile they walk up to me and hug me I hug them back....

Allison start talking about stuff and stuff that I have missed and Klaus was just staring at me...

After she was done I say "that's good, um how's everyone?" Klaus says "Luther won't stop talking about why you left" Allison says "Vanya misses you" Klaus says "Bens behind you" I look back and see Ben I run up to him and hug him....

After Allison says "Five want stop holding that promise ring he gave you and get very grumpy when someone talks bad about you" I say "typical Five" Allison giggles and say "you should come by sometime we miss you" I smile and say "here my number so when I'm free I will text you and we can hang out" I give her my phone number and hugs me and Klaus does to they say there goodbyes and leave...

I get in my car and drive home...

Get there and open the door and yell "I'm home!" Aidan runs down the stairs and hugs me....

He was still 16 years old he says "I'm missed you" I say "you do this everyday I love it" he giggles and I says "chef can you cook something up please?" He says "yes ma'am" he goes to the kitchen....

What your house looks like (in and out side):