twenty-two

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
22
a sign from your angels that you are on the verge of attaining spiritual wisdom of the highest order, and that you are called to share with the entire world. It's a powerful confirmation from your angels of the power of your inner divinity.
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Grandma..."

Ari's boredom had reached its peak as she rocked slowly from side to side on her forest-made hammock, her hands crossed behind her head, one foot dangling off of the edge. Though there was always something that had kept pestering her thoughts ever since the deal between her and Grandma A

Said woman appeared on a branch next to her, leaning back on the trunk, playing with her walking stick.

"Mmm?" Grandma A hummed.

"What did you mean when you said that I had to give myself to you?" Ari asked.

It had always been in her mind. Her grandma had promised her the life she wanted, of freedom... but a condition was that she was to give herself to her. In her opinion, that contradicted her whole idea and dream of freedom, she'd still be shackled somehow.

"In return, you give yourself to me."

"Ah that..." the older woman replied, lifting her head upwards after a small sigh. "It's a safety measure, so if you are ever in a situation where you're overwhelmed or on the verge of dying, god forbid, then I'll just take over your body and help you."

Ah so that was what she meant. For some reason it didn't sit well with her, the feeling of her body being taken over. But it was for safety reasons! Grandma A obviously cared about her, so she'd protect her. The girl shrugged her doubts away, asking more questions to distract them.

"How would it work?"

"Such a curious one aren't you..." Grandma A chuckled, pushing herself off of against the trunk, plodding over to stand by the relaxed girl. "We'd switch places."

"How so?" Ari pressed, becoming more interested.

Ari was like a toddler, properly learning about the world, so full of questions.