ten

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
meet
/miːt/
1. arrange or happen to come into the presence or company of (someone)
2. make the acquaintance of (someone) for the first time.
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Ari snuggled under

a large leaf on top of a palm tree that overlooked the forest with her eyes closed. The sweet serenity of the afternoon atmosphere made her instantly forget about her worries and fears. She closed her eyes and just... relaxed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.
。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

"Hey, how much longer does this have to last for?"

"Until the rumbling starts my dear,"

"But how and when will that happen?"

"I feel it may be soon Ari, just hang in there."

"So is it true then? Am I really a ticking time bomb?"

"Of course not!"

"But the horse guy said that I was, and the others didn't disagree. I don't understand why who I am and the fact that I'm living is a cause for their concern."

"Do not listen to what they have to say. They're just like the rest of them dear, they're jealous and want your power. Don't be fooled by their acts and don't think too much of it. Soon they will regret it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Gra-"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.
。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

RUSTLE

Ari was snapped out of her conversation by a rustling noise, accompanied by, yet again, that same constricting sensation in her chest. She figured it was Armin, and though she wanted to turn around, force him to leave the more... violent way, she was told to leave it.

So she left it and sat up, deciding to look up into the afternoon sky, smiling lightly at how the clouds contorted into different shapes and sizes, following the birds freely flying in flocks, feeling the sun shine down on her skin, and breathing the warm air that brushed past her face.